Misfits vs Fearless F2P PKRI

Zee

61e4eb6deebc7c305757f85ee690d056.gif

After having an awesome day filled with events (2 PKRIs, 7 minis, 1 prep) and snatching all the Ws, we decided to spice things up. We approached Fearless for a F2P pkri and they accepted! We gathered 26 F2P Misfits warriors and made our way to war!

It was an interesting fight, knowing that FS is strong in F2p and we don't do it as much, but nonetheless it was really fun (except for rag/mains that were sniping the fight)

cyAgLjw.png

Misfits vs Fearless

FS was defending at center of barb where we rushed from the West and got an aggresive scim push right off the bat getting a few kills. The fight kept going back and forth until we pushed FS north near the bar. Gaining Opts and momentum we established a KO unit throwing quick binds and getting as many kills as possible in a quick amount of time. 

Shortly, during the fight we started getting sniped by mains and raggers that were showing up. So we kept with our bows near the water trying to get as many piles as possible. After a while we pushed on top with our scims once more near the Barb Bar forcing FS to pull away. Seeing that there was raggers and mains all over we decided to take our bows and end it there.

Thanks for the fight FS.

cyAgLjw.png

Backwoods POV

Papa Doc POV

Pants POV

11 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

nah i fixed my poulan got a tree to cut down in my front yard after trip but you wouldn't know anything about that lmao

stay workin security guard for a fishing pier mr sex offender

Oh he barks on demand :D 

New job/old intel btw, hope your mummy told you to clean your room aswell as sort the front garden out, get that pocket money in lad and you might be able to come sip cocktails poolside with me one day.

Just now, Kanicus said:

Oh he barks on demand :D 

New job/old intel btw, hope your mummy told you to clean your room aswell as sort the front garden out, get that pocket money in lad. 

i'm 25 and haven't lived with my parents for 8 years now but i do have a really nice greenhouse out back i'm working on :^)

last bump i'll give this loser pov topic