#1 F2P & P2P - Welcome to 2k15

Murd

Cry me a river son, every trip will always be full of mains, but they are from MAIN CLANS. They are not supposed to be with Pure Clans, like yours is. If your Fatality rival decides to do the same to you to show you what it's like getting camped by mains, so be it.

But you started bringing mains with your Pure Clan from the start, I remember that from back in the day you slumped lol.

lmao this guy saying its ok for pure clans to be teaming with mains so long as they're in a clan

if you're fi's new mouthpiece i'd say you probably shouldn't quit your day job, your replies are getting more and more embarrassing.

why r u using a photo of Swelly's irl friend n act like it's cronic? remember cronic is jewish and white to begin with.

Your post made me think to myself...

Have you ever actually met a black jew?

I've never thought about this concept yet I can honestly say I've never met one...

Time for some google

Yo Ina let you guys finish n all but idk why you guys keep talking about guys n brown sticky stuff. On the realz tho lets talk about cronics sister doe l0l

youre a week in, dont get too cocky, if anyone pulled the same as you, would be a diff story

If EoP were really a quantity based clan right now, they would've been exposed long ago. Quantity based clans don't last this long.

Conviction are the most recent example of what happens when you truly mass recruit. There usually comes a time when the pulls are close and the clan with better members win, it already happened months ago... and EoP won

youre a week in, dont get too cocky, if anyone pulled the same as you, would be a diff story

what would the story be? Would it be like the story of the last few months where we pulled similar or even less than Fi and still slapped them around until the last 2 weekends when we've started pulling more than them?