#1 F2P & P2P - Welcome to 2k15

Murd

"you get sniped by mains who are teaming with a pure clan but you're not allowed to get mains to AC them off your fights because you're a pure clan and you're not allowed to get mains to help vs mains, but fi is allowed to get 2 main clans to help fight you"

good logic bruv.

The problem is, the weeks/months before this there has been no need to AC because your clan brought mains even from the start just to kill pures.

Now when other clans seem to be using the same tactic to piss you off, it suddenly is a huge problem to you? Logic bruv.

The problem is, the weeks/months before this there has been no need to AC because your clan brought mains even from the start just to kill pures.

Now when other clans seem to be using the same tactic to piss you off, it suddenly is a huge problem to you? Logic bruv.

Sv have been doing this from when we first started killing Fi, Fi also had their own unit of elder mains doing it from the start.

It's incredibly one eyed to say only 1 clan has been doing it, sadly its escalated from both clans bringing 3-4 mains to combat each others to Fi giving Sv our locs every trip for 2+ months and them mass joining a PvM clan to convince them to snipe us.

You realise we have been sniped by mains just about every trip we've had for over a year? Are you really trying to complain that we are congratulating some mains on killing the mains that were sniping us lmfao

Yeah man lets just let mains snipe us 24/7 xd

You realise we have been sniped by mains just about every trip we've had for over a year? Are you really trying to complain that we are congratulating some mains on killing the mains that were sniping us lmfao

Cry me a river son, every trip will always be full of mains, but they are from MAIN CLANS. They are not supposed to be with Pure Clans, like yours is. If your Fatality rival decides to do the same to you to show you what it's like getting camped by mains, so be it.

But you started bringing mains with your Pure Clan from the start, I remember that from back in the day you slumped lol.

Cry me a river son, every trip will always be full of mains, but they are from MAIN CLANS. They are not supposed to be with Pure Clans, like yours is. If your Fatality rival decides to do the same to you to show you what it's like getting camped by mains, so be it.

But you started bringing mains with your Pure Clan from the start, I remember that from back in the day you slumped lol.

what the hell did i just read...

Simply not true.

We ONLY started bringing some along when SV closed and turned into a main clan and dedicated their trips souly to ruining ours.

Granted Fi didn't start the alliance with SV, it was CP. But Fi adapted into it.

Do you not read anything that is posted? You sir, have some serious problems.

Build a bridge and get over it, it's like you're emotionally damaged that Ac killed Sv today

You were even getting sniped when you pulled 8????