70 Fatality Sunday - Murdering Our Rival's X7. FT. MF/AAO/FOE/SUP.

Elve

7 hours ago, Tevin said:

Is that all you got woman? You lost this argument loser lmao

Dude even COUCK of all people literally said you're a fucking loser IRL LMFAOOOOO

Btw you wrote me a 1500 word apology essay trying to get into my clan and still got denied lmfa00000000 go send more dick pics to underage girls u fucking pedophile. 

3 hours ago, JoJo said:

Dude even COUCK of all people literally said you're a fucking loser IRL LMFAOOOOO

Btw you wrote me a 1500 word apology essay trying to get into my clan and still got denied lmfa00000000 go send more dick pics to underage girls u fucking pedophile. 

I could care less what that weirdo says lmao. You keep bringing up the same things that are lies to make yourself feel better about yourself lmao. Keep reminding yourself that you’re handsome because you got self esteem issues. We don’t want to find yourself hanging in your room 😂😂

3 hours ago, Tevin said:

I could care less what that weirdo says lmao. You keep bringing up the same things that are lies to make yourself feel better about yourself lmao. Keep reminding yourself that you’re handsome because you got self esteem issues. We don’t want to find yourself hanging in your room 😂😂

LMAO bro how am i lying when i literally post the pic you writing a 1500 word apology essay to me and STILL getting declined lmfao, also i have the chat logs of you and that underage girl when you sent that dick pic to her, should i post that to remind you buddy? You're literally a fucking pedophile you fucking weirdo and you're the laughing stock of the pure community dont ever quote me again lmfao. 

7 hours ago, JoJo said: