Wednesday 2 - Bullying Misfits Again.....

Elve

2 minutes ago, Couck said:

Haha you'll see then. eop will destroy you from now on

If you ever believe eop's shit about us slumping for years that's funny. Your in apex and only pulled 50 for the first time since opening in recent months i wouldn't really flame about that anyway. And the rivalry is because they hacked a person in our clan. Are you saying if a clan claimed to have hacked you, you wouldn't do anything? lmao

eop gives us clean fights why u talking for another clan you weirdo LMFAO

1 minute ago, Apex Shooter said:

keep letting whisky ruin your trips and topics l000000000000l

I mean it's one fight and we still managed to win/have more opts at any point in the fight and it made our members even more hyped i really don't think it's "ruining" our trips buddy lmao

3 minutes ago, Couck said:

@Zee if u wanna 1v1 stop ignoring me i know it's hard after i broke u last year but u shud get over it. Also trying to copy our topics on your forums isn't gonna make it active lols

Nice smoke as I was at class 

@Zee the whole pure community knows your cheap tactics to try and claim wins.. lmao. You lose > wait till clan teles out > you tele back 5 mins later and get a spam. It's funny to see man.. but you shouldn't do that. Everyone knows you do that at this point lmao

4 minutes ago, Couck said:

@Zee the whole pure community knows your cheap tactics to try and claim wins.. lmao. You lose > wait till clan teles out > you tele back 5 mins later and get a spam. It's funny to see man.. but you shouldn't do that. Everyone knows you do that at this point lmao

They have such slow returners clans like the GREAT FATALITY clear them and then we take ending and leave. Then shitfits returners finally come and they think fatality was cleared r0fl lmfao @BackWoodsL you're the only caller shitfits has (confirmed by our spy poo btw)

10 minutes ago, Paddy said:

They have such slow returners clans like the GREAT FATALITY clear them and then we take ending and leave. Then shitfits returners finally come and they think fatality was cleared r0fl lmfao @BackWoodsL you're the only caller shitfits has (confirmed by our spy poo btw)

M8 the guy has a L in his name what else would you expect him to do other than lose?

41 minutes ago, Apex Shooter said:

crash a midweek in gear with 3 people vs 2 clans and they complain wot

It's comparable to how the beef with Mf v fi started. Their elders got so triggered after 30-40 mf spammed bzzz on a sundayfunday, so they threatened to hack forums and dox staff. Rest is history

They probably just trying to (re?)gain some relevancy

46 minutes ago, Elve said:

why is every clan tryna beef with fatality, when we just wanna kill misfits?

Maube stop getting so offended at everything anyone says in an early 2000s Java based dungeons and dragons simulator

2 minutes ago, OCCULTlST said:

It's comparable to how the beef with Mf v fi started. Their elders got so triggered after 30-40 mf spammed bzzz on a sundayfunday, so they threatened to hack forums and dox staff. Rest is history

Maube stop getting so offended at everything anyone says in an early 2000s Java based dungeons and dragons simulator

:blobthinkhard:

wrong. fake news.

4 minutes ago, OCCULTlST said:

lol what? they hacked one of our ranks account and bragged about it so we kill their clan lmfao. Made them drop 30 in pulls already, mute their cc, got 5 misfits recruits to fatality,destroyed them in every midweek so far, and got them afraid of prepps/tele'ing to gdz