Nightmare's Teamspeak Leak #1 - "Rampage Have 84 Pures"

Kunoo

1 minute ago, Yung magic said:

oh im that 5'2 greasy long hair guy that wears a jacket over a dress shirt while im taking a picture lmfao. I also have a wife and kid that I cant financially support. who you ?

yeah bro air force means i cant support anyone bro!

you're boring dude, trying way to hard come up with a different plan loser. 

Just now, N uts ack said:

I’m the guy who logs in once in 5 months and already slumped ur clan

man you slave already bent the knee to Broxx again

slumped my clan but we pulled 62... what kind of logic do you have? get this man a brain, i run shit in NM you autistic dog. 

Remember i bullied your clan into closing into FS? haha, yeah i remember that. And i also remember you choking rnd 3 in a 20v20 tourny against Outburst. 

Try again loser. 

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

slumped my clan but we pulled 62... what kind of logic do you have? get this man a brain, i run shit in NM you autistic dog. 

Remember i bullied your clan into closing into FS? haha, yeah i remember that. And i also remember you choking rnd 3 in a 20v20 tourny against Outburst. 

Try again loser. 

I remember you and lalo begging me to join FS. I’m sorry you got rick rolled on your opening trip midget boy

Just now, N uts ack said:

I remember you and lalo begging me to join FS. I’m sorry you got rick rolled on your opening trip midget boy

funny no one begged you cause you're so irrelevant i didn't even know you were there.... 

Yeah bro, took you some serious strength to beat us +20 dude.

Let me remind you, what it's gunna be like when we have matched opts from here on out. 

1 of your ranks already stepped down and it's only been day 1 of my clan opening. HAHA jokes on you loser. 

2 minutes ago, Aysix said:

funny no one begged you cause you're so irrelevant i didn't even know you were there.... 

Let me remind you, what it's gunna be like when we have matched opts from here on out. 

1 of your ranks already stepped down and it's only been day 1 of my clan opening. HAHA jokes on you loser. 

Cant hear you from down there little man speak up 

16 minutes ago, Aysix said:

singles wasnt a rank he was a elder idiot . he went to cd :( just like how half nm going to Olympus 

4 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

singles wasnt a rank he was a elder idiot . he went to cd :( just like how half nm going to Olympus 

talking about loud try again haha. 

Who's the half of nm going to olympus? Godae only? l0l. 

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

talking about loud try again haha. 

Who's the half of nm going to olympus? Godae only? l0l. 

oh loud did step down due to the scene being dead and he can attend once a week 

1 hour ago, Aysix said:

yeah bro air force means i cant support anyone bro!

you're boring dude, trying way to hard come up with a different plan loser. 

nigga you the loser lmfao your highest education is fking highschool l0000l now youre slaving for like 30k/year and slaving on rs too l000000000000000l 

1 hour ago, Lankz said:

Kinse sounds demoralized lmfao a black dude probably fucked his girl 😂

sounds like you know from experience?

You are poking fun about A racist word or comment that was made but reply with a joke/comeback about a black person fucking Another guys girl who's coherently likely to be white. Ensuing your own level of racism at the cost of another, but still showing you are just as racist.

Sad.

4 minutes ago, Eztocrypt said:

sounds like you know from experience?

You are poking fun about A racist word or comment that was made but reply with a joke/comeback about a black person fucking Another guys girl who's coherently likely to be white. Ensuing your own level of racism at the cost of another, but still showing you are just as racist.

Sad.

Stop @ing me kid. No one thinks kinse is anymore racist then your average American lmfao and what’s a hypothetical black dude fucking kinses gf got to do with being racist. Stop getting triggered at the wrong things and get back to recruiting