Hell week continues for Misfits - Fatality Wednesday midweek

Roman

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

No fi did not team with sup.

We came in the wilderness to burry mf bones. Sup is in the wilderness to clear ir/apex (rivalry) and maybe foe? Both clans have different reasons and intentions during that clusterfuck. You just had an unfortunate position in the middle of different teams fighting @Erik @8pint

I wouldn't have thought Fi would team with Sup, but when Fi rush us in north west corridor, instantly lose like 5 people (so it's 21 Foe vs 16 Fi) and then Sup randomly hop on top of us with 15 people, I have to be suspicious

Just now, 8pint said:

I wouldn't have thought Fi would team with Sup, but when Fi rush us in north west corridor, instantly lose like 5 people (so it's 21 Foe vs 16 Fi) and then Sup randomly hop on top of us with 15 people, I have to be suspicious

Yes i can understand your reasons ;) 

18 minutes ago, 8pint said:

Man nobody was teaming l0l. We just hit every cluster from the south and hit what was north of us.