Closing time for Nightmare?

FOE PURP

53 minutes ago, DilL said:

ebdaeb23a596e4a229c33c3c9212b55d.png

?????? ^

and that's fine. i'm not mad that you have faridi, team zoom, leftover overpowered kids, and fs kids that despise ob, that's not my whole point. we didn't attend aao trips to gain opts l00l i'm an aao member so your rank intel is shit. meanwhile you had envy mass poking for opts for rp

Its only fun when clans aid your clan stop being so hypocrite and accept the fact that you had another week without seeing the wild (best scout btw)

2 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Looks like nightmare got slumped after 2 weeks of opening LOL. Way shittier version of OB 

grats RP

outburst closed overpowered and rampage in the same scene brother :/

2 hours ago, Guest Banned Elmir said:

This guy Dill is a loser, freak is obsessed with Elmir.

What sense does it make that AAO can join Nightmare, or Sup can join nightmare, but EnVy can't join RP? We were an XLPC, ofcourse we're gonna have xLPC accounts, you dumb fuck

@DilL I used to like you, now you're pissing me off.

Big difference between joining a xlpc and going to their trips after your lpc trip has finished and not doing p2p Sunday to team up with another clan in the league below you... Pretty amusing from EnVy tbh, not surprising after how the Sat trip went tho l0l

9 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Why would we tell our members they can’t come to our trip because low tier clans like nightmare can’t pull more than 30 people

Yeah okay "our" members ;), any pics of ya teamspeak for proof of no invites? ;p

19 minutes ago, N uts ack said:

Why would we tell our members they can’t come to our trip because low tier clans like nightmare can’t pull more than 30 people

we pulled 45.

without envy, you would've had around 50.

nightmare doesnt given a fuck about being down 10-15 lmao 

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

we pulled 45.

without envy, you would've had around 50.

nightmare doesnt given a fuck about being down 10-15 lmao 

We pulled 60 without envy, you pulled 28-30

2 hours ago, Singles said:

Hey Singles, first off we miss you. Also, don't believe the NM propaganda. We peaked at around 75 on TS. Nm pulled around 25 so unless we had 50 envy members it would not have been an even opt fight with the 10-15 invites we had. RP has been consistently improving week by week and it has been showing in our performance and our pulls.

2 hours ago, smokepurpp said:

Hey Singles, first off we miss you. Also, don't believe the NM propaganda. We peaked at around 75 on TS. Nm pulled around 25 so unless we had 50 envy members it would not have been an even opt fight with the 10-15 invites we had. RP has been consistently improving week by week and it has been showing in our performance and our pulls.

I see everything

I saw over 50 RP members