Tuesday - Fatality Demolishes Misfits X3

Elve

5 minutes ago, Couck said:

what you hling me for?? all misfits ranks got me on ignore mandatory cause i bully them 2 hard with TEXT messages.. and that's not even a joke LOL. Do you think we are scared to fight? we literally have 5 declarations on you and you haven't replied @White Page not sure who u are but u can get it too LOL

57 minutes ago, CV IO said:

@Elve @Couck 

LOL You guys managed to kill a recruiting pk trip good on you ? do you want a pat for massing double ops for killing recruits? 

Also stop bringing mains. 

74b31a33e4.jpg7b01dabee77a847b51f68bd0f8a6ac4b.png

1 zerk out of 30 lol. cry more, you guys are camped bitch. welcome to the crash war are you just now realizing your in a rivalry? are you as clueless as @Caws leading a pk trip? wake up mate, we've been crashing your pk's for 7 weeks. you baboon.

Just now, White Page said:

not sure why u linked that? lmaooo last time you weirdos made a topic about PUBLIC youtube stuff available i made to troll everyone said it was a good video? hmm yepyep

But while we are on my youtube channel

this from last sunday

retard

1 minute ago, Elve said:

1 zerk out of 30 lol. cry more, you guys are camped bitch. welcome to the crash war are you just now realizing your in a rivalry? are you as clueless as @Caws leading a pk trip? wake up mate, we've been crashing your pk's for 7 weeks. you baboon.

just keep the scene clean mate, oivc#4213 to set up fights 

7 minutes ago, Couck said:

not sure why u linked that? lmaooo last time you weirdos made a topic about PUBLIC youtube stuff available i made to troll everyone said it was a good video? hmm yepyep

But while we are on my youtube channel

this from last sunday

retard

;l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0

outplayed.

Just now, Couck said:

for real @CV IO if you really wanna fight.. you should work on fighting back the 500 times we hit you in the past 7 weeks.. lol. If you really wanted to fight us you can :P

i mean you can try to fight back, i dont know if it will work out for you. but hey! ill steamroll through your members!

1 minute ago, CV IO said:

Is this why you wont matched ops pkri ? 

? look at our videos of the past 7 weeks.. i really can't relly if you are retarded or just delusional LOL

i saw @White Page looking at my youtube im sure he can link you it and you'll see 11 teamspeak leaks of the last weeks of us exposing what you really think and what really goes on