A Quick Message To Fatality

Cronic

Remember when cp slumped ur clan to 5 man pulls and ur prep record was 0-50? @@pirate

No i don't actually, i started playing 07 pretty much when MM closed & our prep record was never 0-50..

However i do remember slumping CP to 15 man pulls before we turned our eyes on Fi..

I also dont give a fk about that, i dont live in the past.. Guess who's the #1 clan & #1 matched clan atm? 

Next time log on ur real forum account when u quote me, why hide lmfao? @

No i don't actually, i started playing 07 pretty much when MM closed & our prep record was never 0-50..

However i do remember slumping CP to 15 man pulls before we turned our eyes on Fi..

I also dont give a fk about that, i dont live in the past.. Guess who's the #1 clan & #1 matched clan atm?

Next time log on ur real forum account when u quote me, why hide lmfao? @

Ur so dumb l0l eop went to trips with for cuz u couldnt scratch together people for a trip l0l. U got bullied throughout 2k14 with a prep record of 0-50. God ur cauliflower l0l @@pirate

EoP's prep record was 1-29 and the only clan they beat was your brown sticky stuff clan RD

If I remember correctly that record was in Clan Wars and the first clan that they beat was ZU when they were a 'LPC'

eop cronic will never have any sort of power to ban anyone from the wildy

all talk no show lmfao

What have we been showing the last 5 months l0l?

Also our intentions are not to ban anyone from the wildy, we want Fi to keep coming out and getting this phat D.