things are starting to come together

nick_hamilton

Listen man no1 cares what year u clanned or what u think of the community. Sorry but that's the truth and u shudn't waste ur time posting about it. I started in 2007 as a main until 2010 but that's just me. Some people came from P servers etc.. Regardless this topic is pointless.

Listen man no1 cares what year u clanned or what u think of the community. Sorry but that's the truth and u shudn't waste ur time posting about it. I started in 2007 as a main until 2010 but that's just me. Some people came from P servers etc.. Regardless this topic is pointless.

only a new bundle of twigs would compare 06 clanning to private servers, opinion disowned

only a new bundle of twigs would compare 06 clanning to private servers, opinion disowned

Im telling you this community is mixed with people who are new to rs pure clanning and people who haven't even played pre-eoc. You're just stuck in the past and acting childish meanwhile you think you're making a name for urself.

Great topic man, as the oldest pure clan on runescape we're trying to cleanse the wilderness of all these newbundle of twigs clans like Fi and CP.

CP and Fi are older than EOP.... And disregarding that... Since every other clan has closed at least once... CP is the oldest.

MM lost the oldest clan title a few months back, 13th told us this, not like he gives a fk.

CP and Fi are older than EOP.... And disregarding that... Since every other clan has closed at least once... CP is the oldest.

MM lost the oldest clan title a few months back, 13th told us this, not like he gives a fk.

2k14 prod confirmed lmfao.

EoP was opened in September 2005 (I believe about the 24th or 25th of September).

Fi was opened around May 2006.

CP was opened on 1 May 2006 (don't know why CP ranks keep lying about how old the clan is when it says the exact date you were opened on your old forums lmfao) - http://s3.zetaboards.com/Corrupt_Pures/topic/478887/1/

Quoting CP's founder Dr Rage off that topic:

Yet another new Era

May 1st, 2006

Still being together in our Sp forums, we were to vote on a new name, some were rather cliche, such as death pures and what not, but Corrupt Pures was voted on, meaning rebellion and going solo and going from sacred to corrupt suited the name quite well in my opinion

But nice effort trying to convince anyone that CP is relevant in pure clanning history lmao.

EoP will be the first pure clan to reach 10 years in September 2015 assuming we don't close before then.