The Boys vs WAR singles run in

hotguy

58 minutes ago, TheReal said:

Losing to envy on Saturdays and WAR on Sundays, what has happened to apex?

Was very easy bullying your main clan on Saturday as always, it's a shame you pussies are too scared to come out on Sundays. What happened to "100+ mains next weekend" you beta fuck? Lmfao oh yeah that's right Envy is in shambles as always, when are you guys closing for the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th time?

11 minutes ago, RNG said:

Was very easy bullying your main clan on Saturday as always, it's a shame you pussies are too scared to come out on Sundays. What happened to "100+ mains next weekend" you beta fuck? Lmfao oh yeah that's right Envy is in shambles as always, when are you guys closing for the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th time?

You sound triggered dude! You might beat envy on a saturday one time soon I'm sure! 

23 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

cry me a river, apex still suck and so does ur friends :68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f3335373531333133303835323438333037342e706e67:

"apex still suck and so does ur friends" lmfao pipe down fo is literally a 0 quality masser clan now

P2P Prep wins in last 90 days:

Apex: 5

Supremacy: 3

Fatality: 2

Eruption of Pures: 2

Intense Redemption: 1

Siege: 1

fo: 1

IMAGINE BEING OUTPERFORMED IN P2P BY SUP, FI, AND EOP LMFAO

6 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

Quoting me on an alias and tryna do aka's? :yawn:

Probably, man! I haven't done SRI's since the good old battlescape-era clanning! Yeah!!

Nah, p2p is boring.

Can't get any easier than the wins against apec's 35 sharks yesterday. Going to cwa on a Sunday..? Man, that's so cringe lol.

I can understand why someone from Fo would now think that p2p is boring (you guys lost your edge didn’t you? :()

• 2 weeks later...