G'day M8

Rodney__King

What is your real life name?

Hayden

What are your hobbies?

Lifting like Zyzz daily, acting 5-10 years younger than I am, trying to convince my GF/almost wife that RS is worth it and to join a clan with me, putting up with tiny virgs in IRC, playing football, getting drunk on weekends my lads. No fuss, no dramas - honestly RS is just a few hrs a weekend chill pill for me these days (if the missus let's me on).

What is your RuneScape history?

Higher Force (2006-2012) Warlord/ HC / Leader

Mayhem Makers (2012-2013) Special Guest / Clan Ally / Brb calling HF Snipe Unit (crymoar I'm losing 30k sets)

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

Not to turn into a pumpkin before 12 o'clock.

What clan are you in?

None, hopefully ZU if they let noobs in.

Anything else:

Most of you hate me because I sniped and camped your clans when I was Higher Force Warlord/Leader. Trust me when I say this, we were bored, we had no rival after the true VH closed in 2010.

We could only fight ROT/AF/BRUT/FF/VR/IF/KO etc so many times in that 1.5 year period before members found it terribly boring. It's not an excuse, it's was for our members fun. Ask any EOP leader now what they are facing when pulling 90. Ask any ex-MM leader what it was like when they controlled PvP. At the end of the day you want you clan members to have fun, it's as simple as that.

Anyway, I was a regular a long time before most of you back on Pure Community. I have strong ties here and I hope the pure community can continue to prosper.

No hard feelings to anyone really, I'm just here to chill and have a good time, minus any dirty tricks this time.

You're joining a newbundle of twigs clan after being in MM? I'm ashamed son.

Join one of the original 5 clans and use your potential wisely.

Foe

CP

Tlp

FI

Eop

Lol.. well son, well I'm older than you.

And where is the challenge in that? I've been in a #1 clan for 7 years straight, why would I won't more of the same when coming back to RS? Even MM was #1 F2P before they closed.

Oh, you think I'm a glory hunter? Read the intro, I'm here for some fun... ZU seems like a challenge, not a newbundle of twigs clan, why not give them a try?

Lol.. well son, well I'm older than you.

And where is the challenge in that? I've been in a #1 clan for 7 years straight, why would I won't more of the same when coming back to RS? Even MM was #1 F2P before they closed.

Oh, you think I'm a glory hunter? Read the intro, I'm here for some fun... ZU seems like a challenge, not a newbundle of twigs clan, why not give them a try?

I like you.

Welcome.