EoP vs RD F2P Prep 1(2?) - 1

Murd

SWAUZlf.png

Good days eh? How does it feel to be losing preps to FOE that haven't even opened yet, and not having the guts to finish off a prep against us?

How does it feel losing preps to a clan that loses preps to foe lmao

I really enjoy the bias of this website its funny... Also thought it is hilarious that you took a picture of several people "hit off" before the prep started lols

anyways once again your ex-eop mikey did it, its proven not dealing with it though sense you guys need to use this for hype or something for some reason whatever have a good one hope we can get more lol

Before the prep? You ignorant peasant wdf!!!!!!!!!

@@Murd the only person according to your picture that was hit off was babalanka you think we started a prep 6 minutes before massing no 5 minutes after lol

obviously mikey hit off some people, and we had people hit off too my only thing that I think is funny is that the only non-bias topic that was up got deleted lol

Round 3

Eruption Of Pures Starting: 37 (about 5~ dcing so it would've been more) - Eruption Of Pures Ending Killls: Easily Over 9000

Redemption Starting: 30 - Redemption Ending Kills: 0

Even your vid clearly shows we had 28 when you rushed with your +9 retards at least get something right

this is why rd is such a sad clan... whenever they are going up against someone they know is better, they need to try and cheat to win.... rarely ever even works... my advice would be to fight straight up without booters then you might at least get some respect, even if youre still brown sticky stuff! just my 0.02

If you're gonna hit off a bunch of people, pull more to the preps. If we pussied out, we woulda logged like rd do all the time haha

Nut up or shut up!

"Pull more". Do you really expect Redemption to pull more than your massing clan? You're using the same logic you use against Fatality right now. You win against them in a 90v60 and claim you're so good.

You're cauliflower if you thought Redemption was going to outpull the clan with the biggest pulls. About the ddosing, just be quite, god this site is cancer right now.

Clans needs to stop this already fight clean fights. Such a shame for the pure community. Gj EoP with the win. Show each other respect

Cheers bro, its a shame some clans like RD get salty after losing 8 straight preps to us and have to resort to this.

RD - Stop ddosing and just try to learn from your elders like EoP and FOE, we've been doing it a lot longer than you and know a lot more about pure clanning and being successful.

I'm always happy to help out lilguy clans if they need some advice =]