EoP vs RD F2P Prep 1(2?) - 1

Murd

We achieved more in 2007 than your clan. Bullied you for months, helped to give you a 0-28 prep record. Control closed because there was not a point chasing CP and EOP in single strip every weekend. You took advantage of the closures and the dying community and massed up a big memberlist. It would be a real shame not to be #1 when you pull 80ish people to every weekend trip, and the other clans pull 65 at most.

Do you need more salt? How does it feel losing to a clan that hasn't opened yet btw?

Lmfao, CT didnt do brown sticky stuff in 07 besides being a tlp v2 (clw clan) lol.

it was 0-24 not 0-28, you certainly can't find any new flames n i'm pretty sure its like 30-30 rn lol your clan donated 4 free wins.

I'll clear you off sb again spastic

L000000l you realize there are several minutes between the dc's in that picture, rd doesnt ddos you just have to fix your downsyndrome nets.

Ty for walking away and giving rd the 2-1 because that is exactly what you did.

Was ez ty for win. Know your place retards

L000000l you realize there are several minutes between the dc's in that picture, rd doesnt ddos you just have to fix your downsyndrome nets.

Ty for walking away and giving rd the 2-1 because that is exactly what you did.

Was ez ty for win. Know your place retards

432d002a16.png

Kyp peasant

Loleop your picture shows someone dcing before the prep started thus was not a problem for you.

We all know what happened in the previous preps we had vs RD (u got destroyed m8) 

We all know what would of happened in this prep if you disabled your booters, i guess you didnt want to embarass yourself with another loss so you went ham with booters.

Seems like the only clan you're capable of beating is Fi at this point.

We all know what happened in the previous preps we had vs RD (u got destroyed m8)

We all know what would of happened in this prep if you disabled your booters, i guess you didnt want to embarass yourself with another loss so you went ham with booters.

we diddnt want to be embarrassed? You rush with +9 in a 25v25 min

we diddnt want to be embarrassed? You rush with +9 in a 25v25 min someone get this kid a wheelchair

Erik, on 23 Jan 2015 - 01:02 AM, said:

SWAUZlf.png

Good days eh? How does it feel to be losing preps to FOE that haven't even opened yet, and not having the guts to finish off a prep against us?

kid... we smacked you 3-0 last prep lollolololo???? you braindead??????

@@Erik Why do you keep bringing up Foe??? We have nothing to do with this and until Sith accepts a prep with us instead of lying and telling everyone he only wants action but then declining every single time I ask for a fight we will hunt you down. Same goes for all your other dumb ranks. Be careful what you say/do bro it might hurt you in the end