Olympus vs The Alliance of Dying Clans [TADC] [Undefeated Sunday]

Misfits Public Relations

@@Pcl watch Toms vid from 10:32 onwards. It keeps going where your vid cuts off. I don't know what happened to all your members, but they sure as hell weren't there anymore, and we were definitely not cleared :P

Basically in that 10second clip shows us smacking you down to 14 members from 25, and then you running to single and staying there???? We still had 20 and we started with 22, please explain how we didn't clear you, and if you're gunna say we were regrouping, doesn't take 5mins to regroup, as I said Olympus cleared.

i heard your ranks cant call and its chaos during your events.

Thats just what kyle says

Yeah man, an applicant who acted superior to everyone from day 1 who left 5 minutes into a trip knows his brown sticky stuff forsure.

We must be completely unorganized and terrible, that's why we beat everyone!

TL;DR

i heard your ranks cant call and its chaos during your events.

Thats just what kyle says

Well, he claims that im calling, which I am not, he claims that 7-10 people left during the trip, which is not true, we knew some people had t head off to work, like 3, and about 2 dropped connection, so thats 5. And on the third note, well, getting beat up by a bunch of "unorginazed massers" is kinda sad if you look the 2v1's we did! oh yeah, we're losing, let trauma rush from the west so we can sandwish them.

dem tactics.

Well, he claims that im calling, which I am not, he claims that 7-10 people left during the trip, which is not true, we knew some people had t head off to work, like 3, and about 2 dropped connection, so thats 5. And on the third note, well, getting beat up by a bunch of "unorginazed massers" is kinda sad if you look the 2v1's we did! oh yeah, we're losing, let trauma rush from the west so we can sandwish them.

dem tactics.

gotta calm down with the commas pal ur whole paragraph killed my eyes