[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Imperial vs. Outbreak | 3-0 | F2P Prep

R C Owner

Outbreak is such a brown sticky stuff clan, Like honestly, complains about combat caps, then tries to cheat in the first round, after we found their little spy they wanted us to sit one lmfao. Nah sorry mates trying to sit high levels like that won't work, Then all of a sudden in r2 and r3 they have 85's? 

Well, nobody has posted any logs yet to confirm the rules. Until then, it appears Imperial has come out with the win.

I asked Rc and he doesnt have the logs

Rc asked Eddie, he didnt seem to have logs either

I also asked Ter, he didnt have logs

so basicly neither clan has the logs

I asked Rc and he doesnt have the logs

Rc asked Eddie, he didnt seem to have logs either

I also asked Ter, he didnt have logs

so basicly neither clan has the logs

Then honestly I'd just consider this a prep without a combat cap. If no proof of the conversation exists, then we have to approach the situation as if it was never discussed. Unless something else emerges to prove otherwise, Imperial won.

For future notice, take the appropriate screenshots and save your logs. It takes a few seconds and will save you a ton heartbreak down the road.

Then honestly I'd just consider this a prep without a combat cap. If no proof of the conversation exists, then we have to approach the situation as if it was never discussed. In which case, Imperial won.

For future notice, take the appropriate screenshots and save your logs. It takes a few seconds and will save you heartbreak down the road.

Told Rc to save his logs from now on

Then honestly I'd just consider this a prep without a combat cap. If no proof of the conversation exists, then we have to approach the situation as if it was never discussed. Unless something else emerges to prove otherwise, Imperial won.

For future notice, take the appropriate screenshots and save your logs. It takes a few seconds and will save you a ton heartbreak down the road.

Traumas next son blame Allen for punishment

<16:08:32> You poked "R C" with message: <15:59:44> "R C": 4:00 EST mass > 4:30 Start

<16:00:09> "R C": 1 def gear

<16:00:11> "R C": 20v20

<16:08:47> "R C" pokes you: swag

<16:10:45> "R C" pokes you: 80 cap was it right

<16:10:59> You poked "R C" with message: yep

<16:08:32> You poked "R C" with message: <15:59:44> "R C": 4:00 EST mass > 4:30 Start

Cya Don LL

@ 

This suppose to be verified

"Clans will be given up to 48 hours to claim a dispute. Topics which are currently going through this process will be marked [REVIEW]. If you wish to submit a dispute, contact any Mediator, Counselor or Overseer via Forum PM."

Read the sticky posts next time...

can you show me any proof that thse are real logs and not edited/typed out?

i can also type logs showing it was a 82cmb cap

@ 

"Clans will be given up to 48 hours to claim a dispute. Topics which are currently going through this process will be marked [REVIEW]. If you wish to submit a dispute, contact any Mediator, Counselor or Overseer via Forum PM."

Read the sticky posts next time...

Is there any proofs this logs are real? not edited or typed out?

& Besides that, how does this justify for outbreak.. they are the once who brought 87s

Find it pretty weird since during we prep we asked eddie and he didnt have logs

now suddenly he has logs out of nowhere

3185de8e8c8bd4195c17c0ccb940dff5.png

& Besides that, how does this justify for outbreak.. they are the once who brought 87s

only brought the 87s because i asked RC nicely to sit his 81s but i got no response....

TS screenshot pls.

Find it pretty weird since during we prep we asked eddie and he didnt have logs

now suddenly he has logs out of nowhere

3185de8e8c8bd4195c17c0ccb940dff5.png

To be the devil's advocate here (And no, I'm not sticking up for Outbreak), I was just PMing @@Eddie on IRC about 30 minutes ago to help him find his Teamspeak logs. He didn't even realise they exited. I showed him exactly where they are and told him if he found anything to post it on the thread. So at least in my eyes, that IRC log isn't updated about the current situation. I'm not vouching for the validity of the logs at all. Simply that Eddie's knowledge of having the logs was different during that conversation as opposed to now.