[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Imperial vs. Outbreak | 3-0 | F2P Prep

R C Owner

To be the devil's advocate here (And no, I'm not sticking up for Outbreak), I was just PMing @@Eddie on IRC about 30 minutes ago to help him find his Teamspeak logs. He didn't even realise they exited. I showed him exactly where they are and told him if he found anything to post it on the thread. So at least in my eyes, that IRC log isn't updated about the current situation. I'm not vouching for the validity of the logs at all. Simply that Eddie's knowledge of having the logs was different during that conversation as opposed to now.

Still waiting for a legit pic of the logs then

& still wondering how it will help outbreak tho.. they also brought 87s so both clans broke the "cmb cap"

anyway, sharkbrew record or not, we know we won the prep so w/e

Based on the pulls by both clans, and the lack of pm evidence, I am inclined to believe there is some circumstantial evidence that a combat cap was never negotiated properly.

Imo it is a proper fair matched fight. Outbreak should be gentlemanly enough to let imp take the win

Still waiting for a legit pic of the logs then

& still wondering how it will help outbreak tho.. they also brought 87s so both clans broke the "cmb cap"

anyway, sharkbrew record or not, we know we won the prep so w/e

When you and RC are online next, I can help you sort through your logs too. It seems that not everyone is aware that Teamspeak automatically logs up to 200 lines back. Probably won't change much as I have an idea as to what will happen anyway, so don't stress yourself out over it ^.^