FOE ENDS THE ENTIRE RUNESCAPE COMMUNITY IN 13 HOURS. STRONGEST PURE CLAN IN HISTORY

Fake Smile

1 hour ago, lnfamous Jet said:

U didn’t do shit but die  l0l

pull your thong out your ass and stop crying ded birds lost get over it. "punching bag "full out gdz" "jogging man" victims" <------everything foe was this weekend l0000000000000000000000000l

32 minutes ago, Ajs my cub said:

pull your thong out your ass and stop crying ded birds lost get over it. "punching bag "full out gdz" "jogging man" victims" <------everything foe was this weekend l0000000000000000000000000l

You tried to hit me with your best shot and it didn’t work. We ended ur F2P trip with 80 Eagles Ending and your P2P trip with 43 Eagles Ending. You’re fucked L0l 

It amazes me how Rage staff are able to fool their members into believing they're winning anything. Forum clan lol. That's all you have left, flaming on sharkbrew forums, because you're a 0 ingame.

You're spamming our topic with nonsense and dumb phrases, not being able to put up a logical sentence lol Low iq shitter clan.

1 hour ago, Fake Smile said:

It amazes me how Rage staff are able to fool their members into believing they're winning anything. Forum clan lol. That's all you have left, flaming on sharkbrew forums, because you're a 0 ingame.

You're spamming our topic with nonsense and dumb phrases, not being able to put up a logical sentence lol Low iq shitter clan.

This ^

2 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

Coming from the wiki moderator / ex mod 

You can't even beat a proper clan matched

4 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

No one in rage believes it anyway since they all broke. Rage haven't beaten foe in wild since like september 2019 when we gave them fights 70v90 lmaooo