The Harsh Truth

JoJo

The harsh reality of the LPC scene is that 75% of those clans will end up closing within 1-2 months of ATTEMPTING to move the the MPC/HPC scene, with a lot of them closing without even trying to move to the MPC/HPC scene. The reason i'm posting this topic is because everyone knows what i'm saying is true, no matter how much pride or confidence you have in your clan. So what im suggesting very strongly to the LPC scene is that once you do attempt to move to the MPC/HPC scene, clans need to close into each other to make bigger clans. Put your bullbrown sticky stuff with each other aside, swallow your fucking pride, and close into each other. Everyone knows this is the ONLY way that LPC clans will make it more than 2 months after moving up. Lets face it, we will be LUCKY to have 1-2 LPC clans actually make it to the next level, and the only way that will happen is if you guys do what im suggesting. Leaders, swallow your pride, members, use this as an oppurtunity to meet new people and merge with a different community and im sure a lot of you who are friends are in different clans, youll be together then. You can flame, call me cauliflower, say this and that etc but you all know what im saying is true. Make the right decision.