Legacy Vs. Supremacy - 30v30 F2P Prep [2-1]

obmaner

Just now, George Soros said:

shut the fuck up and take attendance retard. stop digging yourself a bigger hole as it you fucking clueless tryhard  

you hide behind a hider alias under the name of an old fuck billionaire that you'll never become btw lmfaoooo

come out of hiding scary ass l0l

13 minutes ago, DilL said:

alliance????? lmfao relax. there wasn't an alliance to begin with, just the same rivals

u wanna see a real allliance ? come peak this weekend bruv lmao ill be on first time in 2020 be prepared just make sure ur out the way of my 30 man unit rampage f2p & p2p will be the most cancer shit ull see & im not claim for anything that will prevail

3 minutes ago, DilL said:

you hide behind a hider alias under the name of an old fuck billionaire that you'll never become btw lmfaoooo

come out of hiding scary ass l0l

is it better to be on a hider or to no life post on sharkbrew and become a rank? LOL 

Retards sitting on another clans topic discussing what the definition of a prep is, you're too fucking new to know what you're talking about you dumb fuck. Focus on your job which is to take attendance you useless ugly chink 

1 minute ago, DilL said:

ye, come camp my clan l0000l i wanna see you try

u wanna see a real allliance ? come peak this weekend bruv lmao ill be on first time in 2020 be prepared just make sure ur out the way of my 30 man unit rampage f2p & p2p will be the most cancer shit ull see & im not claim for anything that will prevail

2 minutes ago, DilL said:

ye, come camp my clan l0000l i wanna see you try

dawg u legit sound like u were broken when i heard  u on ts3 everytime i was on l0l u cnat beat me in c/w p2p or f2p or in wildy p2p or f2p wat u gonna do?

1 minute ago, George Soros said:

is it better to be on a hider or to no life post on sharkbrew and become a rank? LOL 

Retards sitting on another clans topic discussing what the definition of a prep is, you're too fucking new to know what you're talking about you dumb fuck. Focus on your job which is to take attendance you useless ugly chink 

come out of hiding lmfaooooo pussy. too scared to approach me 

1 minute ago, DilL said:

are you fucking retarded? 

aao didn't use teamspeak you dumb mute rat lmfaoooooooo. you know nothing about your own clan

Image result for laughing emoji

kiss my sigs and yes i now know aao used discord and i was in both aao remakes including last 2 retartato l0l

1 minute ago, George Soros said:

you have acne scars and a fucked up scrunched up chink face, who would get triggered by you lmao

you lack confidence to show ppl who u are on a medieval 2007 simulator btw l00000l stay hidden and insecure