[VERIFIED][REVIEW][F2P] Prep vs Olympus [xd]

Eddie

That wasn't your attacking round for one hence why you were dd'ed on your side of the map and why would we make up fake logs? Next its ok for you guys to have multi clanning but isn't not ok for us that makes no sense at all but ok.

yeah k nice lisp

Oh god stop making your clan look silly

O god stop singing justin bieber in teamspeak you potato masher cunt nice big nose

yeah k nice lisp

O god stop singing justin bieber in teamspeak you potato masher cunt nice big nose

That's just a lazy flame come on find a better one. If you're going to flame don't be a follower come up with your own material. You know that I was right about what I said and that's why you just said that.

Palo is a better flamer than you and now the brown sticky stuff he says makes sense.

That's just a lazy flame come on find a better one. If you're going to flame don't be a follower come up with your own material. You know that I was right about what I said and that's why you just said that.

Palo is a better flamer than you and now the brown sticky stuff he says makes sense.

yeah m8, you promoted me to honoured member when i was a lvl 36 back in ascent. The 1st trip you had I couldnt even understand what you were saying. l0l

yeah m8, you promoted me to honoured member when i was a lvl 36 back in ascent. The 1st trip you had I couldnt even understand what you were saying. l0l

Try again mate you still suck at flaming it's just going back to lisp. You're still just a follower.

it was 21v21 1st round. it was our attacking round, but you guys were being cauliflower.

I bet you those irc logs are accually fake l0l

48ab381f57f5fbc676aefb4fdd3decd4.png

nice invites rip

Fake?  *Sigh*

jiNTv2u.png

also realized they didnt even pull the min requirement  -_-

then [OP]Hunter

First part

q8j5CBd.png

then

Os43YE7.png

finally,

t9ljliY.png

@@Tom Valor  

*Sigh*

Let me explain something the reason why we flame is because Olympus tries to talk brown sticky stuff to every LPC and can't beat any of the LPCS in preps. When they do prep the clans they cheat or come up with some excuse to leave the prep early when they win one round or w/e. Last week when we fought them they wouldn't sit and when we beat them in a round they excuse us of ddosing them. Also flamed right after the prep. We don't flame unless someone flames us first. Every topic Olympus post on here they try to flame another clan but when it happens to them they can't handle it. If you want respect then show respect to others. Olympus doesn't care to show respect to anyone so I won't show respect them.

Let me explain something the reason why we flame is because Olympus tries to talk brown sticky stuff to every LPC and can't beat any of the LPCS in preps. When they do prep the clans they cheat or come up with some excuse to leave the prep early when they win one round or w/e. Last week when we fought them they wouldn't sit and when we beat them in a round they excuse us of ddosing them. Also flamed right after the prep. We don't flame unless someone flames us first. Every topic Olympus post on here they try to flame another clan but when it happens to them they can't handle it. If you want respect then show respect to others. Olympus doesn't care to show respect to anyone so I won't show respect them.