EoP declares on all blue clans

Leech

fighting only foe gives you enough trouble already

how are u planning to fight foe + 4 other clans?

are you hoping this topic will create some hype or somthin?

Considering we fought you + Fo 60v90 last weekend and won and beat the anti-eop alliance in a 1 v 4 a few weeks ago already we wont have much trouble beating all u brown sticky stuff clans . 

Seems like supremacy is already pussying out lmfao

Considering we fought you + Fo 60v90 last weekend and won and beat the anti-eop alliance in a 1 v 4 a few weeks ago already we wont have much trouble beating all u brown sticky stuff clans . 

Seems like supremacy is already pussying out lmfao

if you really wanna fight 5 clans we'd probably join in

but we all know its a propoganda trick

What a joke

You barely handled FOE last weekend

I don't think you could even pull over 90 to fight the 120+ pull you'd be up against

These desperate attempts to maintain some position of relevancy as a top contending clan is only sinking your ship.

This is almost as desperate as trying to call FOE "Fo"

Back to the drawing boards plz.

Another typical cauliflower hype prop, lol.

Would be awkward if all clans actually did this (CP 40,RD 40, Sup 40, Foe 60) and put EoP in their place (won't happen, but would be funny)

cp pulling 40 are u dreaming pal i know ur young and ur parents said to dream big but not that big son!

Another typical cauliflower hype prop, lol.

Would be awkward if all clans actually did this (CP 40,RD 40, Sup 40, Foe 60) and put EoP in their place (won't happen, but would be funny)

Would be nearly as awkward as when Fi + CP + Rd + Sv tried to 4v1 EoP last month and got wiped off the face of runescape.com lmfao.

Would be nearly as awkward as when Fi + CP + Rd + Sv tried to 4v1 EoP last month and got wiped off the face of runescape.com lmfao.

Rolf but none of those clans have the quality as foe which will be against you too.

How about EoP+ZU v Foe? P2p? Haha what am I talking about you guys need more than that to even do anything.

Rolf but none of those clans have the quality as foe which will be against you too.

How about EoP+ZU v Foe? P2p? Haha what am I talking about you guys need more than that to even do anything.

Unless you plan on inviting 40 MM kids like in the jcup then i'm not sure what f2p quality you're referring too.

FOE have never been more than EoP's dog on a leash in f2p, if MM outpulled us we'd tell you to go meatshield for us so that we could rush in after and kill them, and if we outpulled MM and they sat in lobby all trip then we'd go crash all your fights instead.

Considering the bulk of your memberbase came from clans like SKO, Soup, RD and Zenith I don't think any of us are particularly scared of FOE's f2p quality, lmfao.

Unless you plan on inviting 40 MM kids like in the jcup then i'm not sure what f2p quality you're referring too.

FOE have never been more than EoP's dog on a leash in f2p, if MM outpulled us we'd tell you to go meatshield for us so that we could rush in after and kill them, and if we outpulled MM and they sat in lobby all trip then we'd go crash all your fights instead.

Considering the bulk of your memberbase came from clans like SKO, Soup, RD and Zenith I don't think any of us are particularly scared of FOE's f2p quality, lmfao.

Then f2p prep us !!!!!!

Also lol @ "40 MM kids" please stop trying too hard...

LOL

Yet we manage to beat you the two preps wevery had against you? The logic there is strong m8. Even with all your scummy brown sticky stuff ddosing our members and ts and still Losing.

EoP has no history behind it always in the shadows of pure clanning LMAO.

prep us any server anytime you've declined all offers already. Even opts