If MM Reopened..

Datassd0e

Stfu you're in a no namer clan.

You shame the mm name.

I tend to like the work and effort it takes to help a smaller clan improve and maybe even be something. I see nothing wrong with that. Also I loved MM and didn't feel right joining an enemy clan such a FOE/FI etc.. nothing against them. How do you think clans progress to become "something" anyway..  They start from nothing and become that something. If anything is a disgrace it would be your ignorance toward someone elses choices. Time to grow up my friend.

If they came back with random 2k15 kids leading like FOE has then I doubt they'd be that strong.

If they came back with their ranks from ~2011 then they would quite easily roll all the clans in the pure community, EoP was the only clan at the time that could compete with them and is nowhere near as strong now as it was then, even though they are still stronger than everyone else currently.

for the sake of failing at a high 40% rate i highly doubt they'd ever open unless the game all of a sudden got an extra 20-50k players. Which will never happen unless jagex decide to start doing Tv commercials for the next 6 months 

FOE.tv bro. Apparently FOE has been advertising their clan with commercials spaced between zumba advertising and shakeweight commercials. Keep calling it Forge of Empires but...we all know what that's about. If FOE can do it, MM can.

If MM DID re-open it wouldn't be too big. Yeah MM was good but other clans have done better and newer clans have made MM their bitches before. There would just be a brown sticky stuff ton of hype but it would die the same way the hype with FOE and TLP reopening did. Everything would just go back to normal and everyone will start talking brown sticky stuff about MM like everybody did when they were open.

If MM DID re-open it wouldn't be too big. Yeah MM was good but other clans have done better and newer clans have made MM their bitches before. There would just be a brown sticky stuff ton of hype but it would die the same way the hype with FOE and TLP reopening did. Everything would just go back to normal and everyone will start talking brown sticky stuff about MM like everybody did when they were open.

Wow your not salty at all? MM carrot your gf?

Wow your not salty at all? MM carrot your gf?

Don't think I'm the salty one here. Funny because you were in HF. Throughout my history I never really had any bad experiences with MM, I liked them. But MM is over hyped by the community. 80% of the people here started clanning like a year before EOC. They don't know the old school scene like the rest of us. MM was NOT that great at all.