[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Final Ownage Elite vs Redemption P2P Prep 2-1 [19/02/15]

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

b4ct.png

wyiGOfO.png

Final Ownage Elite came together to take on Redemption in a matched P2P Prep followed shortly by a F2P Prep. We pulled ~60 strong elites forcing us to have to sit 30+ every single round... We managed to pull off strong in the P2P prep winning 2-1 with some scummy tactics on Redemption's behalf in the second round with all our first piles seeming to randomly pre-run as they attacked. Must have been a lucky coincidence ^^

Shout out to all the elites that showed up showing how strong we pull and good job on the win!

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 24/18

Redemption starting/ending: 24/0

Round 2: Loss

Round 3: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 26/20

Redemption starting/ending: 26/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~High_bridd

~Erik

iSm8tWG.png

lol i really dislike this guy making foe's topics. hes got an excuse even when his clan wins. just trying to degrade RD's one win out of the 3 rounds in p2p. RD gave you a good shake today, shut the hell up with the "dirty tactics" talk.

gj on your win i hope we can keep doing p2p preps, we need the practice as you can see.

lol i really dislike this guy making foe's topics. hes got an excuse even when his clan wins. just trying to degrade RD's one win out of the 3 rounds in p2p. RD gave you a good shake today, shut the hell up with the "dirty tactics" talk.

gj on your win i hope we can keep doing p2p preps, we need the practice as you can see.

shake? The difference between our clans are we dont have to pay for leaks or plant spies.

we fight you without booters or leaks. Your members pre-ran before you even hit LOL, then when we went serious 3rd round you had no chance. it's pretty bad but thanks for the fight at least you guys prepped us tyvm and it was fun nonetheless

Lugia the reason that person pre-dragged is because you piled him the last time lol, is he not suppose to pre-drag after getting piled first the last time? is this a new P2P prep rule? Also paying someone to leak piles in a p2p prep? come on man, come up with a better excuse.

Like i said thank you for the prep, hope we can get more in the future.

Lugia the reason that person pre-dragged is because you piled him the last time lol, is he not suppose to pre-drag after getting piled first the last time? is this a new P2P prep rule? Also paying someone to leak piles in a p2p prep? come on man, come up with a better excuse.

Like i said thank you for the prep, hope we can get more in the future.

excuse? We wouldn't care if you guys took a round off us, that would be great to give us more competition in the last round. FI beat us one round and we didn't make an excuse. The thing is ALL 3 first piles ran before and it was your attacking round so its tremendous. Imagine having the knowledge of who is going to get piled and having him ready to EAT, PRAY, and run right away? we don't need first piles from your clan we fight without any dirty tatics.

But thanks, you guys at least have the balls to fight us and hats respect given.

Lol looks like adhi got upset he couldn't handle being down 1 in a prep. Not RDS fault your leadership got punked. None the less other than adhi for has great members and pulled it off due to superior member quality. Good job and did twitch admit to leaking?

ye twitch admitted he was a spy, sadly we had to kick him. Same adhi is brown sticky stuff and our leadership got punked :( we are the worst clan

Lol looks like adhi got upset he couldn't handle being down 1 in a prep. Not RDS fault your leadership got punked. None the less other than adhi for has great members and pulled it off due to superior member quality. Good job and did twitch admit to leaking?

Yea I needed that 200k real bad its 2015 the struggle is real.