The Best Pure Clan

Dripz`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUcIkj35YQ4

Currently demolishing everyone who steps in their way...

How long will this go on for?

Who will be the first to beat eop?

Will they ever be beaten?

my assumptions that this dominance will continue in both servers for a while...

if any clan was to beat eop, which would never happen, it would be either cp or fi seeing as they are probably the only people that give them any competition.

Discuss?

If only this sort of success reflected itself in FOE's wilderness record since they re-opened.

i only recall foe steamrolling eop on our weekend trips so they have to go deeper in the wildy so their mains could attack?

Im sure every single person in the pure community apart from eop members will confirm this.

So FOE accepts mains now? 30 def what a joke

We have one 30 defence kid due to a mistake after the initial closure. We require this member to not represent foe at events by wearing any higher than 25 defence gear.

as if 1 kid with the exact same gear as everyone else with maybe 1-2 defence levels more will make a difference lmao.

[ tlp ] 

feel free to attempt to compete

idk dude TLP was always the better matched clan vs FOE, even though FOE used to win the full outs and TLP also has a completely different staff team now. I can only see EOP having a chance vs FOE as fi only preps clans who they know they can get a win vs, EOP had a huge loss streak but they recently came out of that slump not even 2 months ago. FOE will be the better clan for now however EOP was always  the more dominant clan in f2p clan rather than foe. I don't see anyone beating FOE in p2p though