Final Ownage Elite Defeat Eruption of Pures [30 min PKRI]

N Ranger

I'm laughing so much, you tried, you failed, you're still dumb, done xo

Oh I began laughing at you and your stupidity in 2013 when you cried and left Foe because you got bullied out, resumed laughing at you in Zu when you tried too hard and were irrelevant, then again today when you tried to act big after I wrecked you with one comment and you got mad and had to retaliate with some more bullbrown sticky stuff, stopped laughing and had a wank, and now I'm back to laughing at you because it's just too fucking funny laughing at retards.

Oh I began laughing at you and your stupidity in 2013 when you cried and left Foe because you got bullied out, resumed laughing at you in Zu when you tried too hard and were irrelevant, then again today when you tried to act big after I wrecked you with one comment and you got mad and had to retaliate with some more bullbrown sticky stuff, stopped laughing and had a wank, and now I'm back to laughing at you because it's just too fucking funny laughing at retards.

U need to calm down bro...its a midweek and we enjoyed the PKRI we had 20 ending logged out bcuz it would be hard to win a return fight down 10 specially with low amount of opts from both sides.

Ty 4 fight though hopefully u guys can keep it up with f2p midweeks and give us more fights in the future

U need to calm down bro...its a midweek and we enjoyed the PKRI we had 20 ending logged out bcuz it would be hard to win a return fight down 10 specially with low amount of opts from both sides.

Ty 4 fight though hopefully u guys can keep it up with f2p midweeks and give us more fights in the future

What do you want him to do when your ranks and members come at him like that?

It was fun and all the banter is fun, but don't act like we don't PM your ranks for preps, minis, and run ins. We've been open to any action since we've been open.

you guys had ~28 we had ~33 that's a -5 almost matched.

Gg and it was fun kobe, hope to have more this weekend and next week it's fun fighting any clan

Good job, liking the random wildy pkris going on with everyone : )

leave the eop scum lmfao we'll show their place tomorrow. 

Get the fucking raw dick EoP.

you guys can't stand to the kings bow down.

I take back my comment about you being respectable. You might be the biggest tomato on this website now. Congratulations. Gj winning a fight up 10 opts. See you tomorrow.