Final Ownage Elite P2P Trip Domination | The True Elites #1 |

holydreams

Eop needs to grow some balls and challenge us for matched ups/fullout f2p/p2p we dont care we would gladly fk u up even with ur mains on ur side. All I see these eop kids doing is trashtalking all over this forums how about you guys stop being so dodgy now tell ur pssy leaders to prep us or fullout us in the wildy instead like all the other clans lol? oh wait forgot we're on 12 prep win streak and we would just make your clan look like fucking brown sticky stuff.

Eop needs to grow some balls and challenge us for matched ups/fullout f2p/p2p we dont care we would gladly fk u up even with ur mains on ur side. All I see these eop kids doing is trashtalking all over this forums how about you guys stop being so dodgy now tell ur pssy leaders to prep us or fullout us in the wildy instead like all the other clans lol? oh wait forgot we're on 12 prep win streak and we would just make your clan look like fucking brown sticky stuff.

Relax

Calm down lol, also who was dodging us on saturday rofl, even though we only had +5 on you?

Kinda obv that we're not gonna fight you down 20 in P2P rofl.