My two cents on today

Wardy

Supremacy have always cared an focused on propaganda, easy wins and hype way too much in the past and continue to do so lol. I don't know when they're going to drop this brown sticky stuff lmfao they're not convincing anyone with half of their 'wins' especially not their members

take a quick guess on who didn't read this.

let me help you, me.

Topic should get closed, Supremacy got fucking slammed and are trying to claim it was because Tlp were "Ddosing" even though no proof has been shown.

Whoever is the leader of Supremacy should really think about closing, your clan is absolute dog brown sticky stuff.

You really think you can get proof of a fatass who sits on a vpn behind his computer screen sending packets? God bless you mate

No, god bless you, your brainwashed clanmates, and that fool 'member of the month' that came into our TS with an ip grabber. 

You have Hanu's video featuring the calling of the entire prep. You have a disorganized clan with a leader that spews propaganda and lies to your oblivious team day after day. The fact of the matter is your cannot compete with us and I don't feel the least bit bad about saying that. You fucking suck. 

Please, do us a favor, grow some cajones (it's the internet ffs) and accept a loss. You are an embarrassment to your clan and a top contributor of the cancer that is in this community - I can't say I expected any better. 

No, god bless you, your brainwashed clanmates, and that fool 'member of the month' that came into our TS with an ip grabber.

You have Hanu's video featuring the calling of the entire prep. You have a disorganized clan with a leader that spews propaganda and lies to your oblivious team day after day. The fact of the matter is your cannot compete with us and I don't feel the least bit bad about saying that. You fucking suck.

Please, do us a favor, grow some cajones (it's the internet ffs) and accept a loss. You are an embarrassment to your clan and a top contributor of the cancer that is in this community - I can't say I expected any better.

Nice essay no fucks were given on this day

Nice essay no fucks were given on this day

Stay mad, little guy. I'll take you and your claims seriously when at least one of the thirty people you pulled show video evidence of any of what's being assumed on this forum happened in game. Funny how there's absolutely none of that other than false statements, i'd recommend if you do put a video up i'd put a sign in required to view because a stomping that bad was definitely NSFW

They were never in it polo, they're irrelevant and although it might not take them out of the rivalry, we don't care about them. the fact we went a round without losing anyone on there server just shows that, it's time to start moving on now we're gaining a few levels and focus on someone else. 

i mean we'll still fight them, but they are by no means a threat or a target.

I don't see how you actually believe what your saying?

your under the impression we'd ddos you, but you'll see us on the weekend where we wouldnt ddos you?

The fuck is wrong with your head

hes saying it wont matter on the weekend cuz on trips theres much more factors of winning a fight compare to clw fights