My two cents on today

Wardy

Just curious as to why no Supremacy members have mentioned anything about the ip grabber thst was posted in our irc channel before the prep..

This don guy appears dead set on the idea that we like to send packets when someone in their own clan was doing some shady stuff

2 tlp mods on this site something like that happens yday reason why tons of people question the legitimacy of this website

Edit: also I wasn't at the prep yday either and I watched the vid and knew it was a ddos fest

Y'know I was a member in Supremacy when I was given the Mediator position right?

2 tlp mods on this site something like that happens yday reason why tons of people question the legitimacy of this website

Edit: also I wasn't at the prep yday either and I watched the vid and knew it was a ddos fest

<[Don]> are mediators or w/e that purple color rank

<[Don]> can they see ip's

<slushpuppy> nup

<slushpuppy> i can show u what they see

<slushpuppy> http://i.imgur.com/VduCnCm.png

<slushpuppy> do ip check

Where the fuck did this tlp herd of fanboys come from is what we should be discussing.

Its the way the pure community has always been, even when the newer clan is in the right, nobody will take its side and will always resort to bashing it. Remember epidemic? remember all the hate people had towards it?

People don't like new clans to rise thats why instead of the newer clans bashing each other they should stick together instead of tearing each other apart.My 2 cents :P

Its the way the pure community has always been, even when the newer clan is in the right, nobody will take its side and will always resort to bashing it. Remember epidemic? remember all the hate people had towards it?

People don't like new clans to rise thats why instead of the newer clans bashing each other they should stick together instead of tearing each other apart.My 2 cents :P

the fact you started spamming "dead wolf" to a 9 year old community before we even started the fight, while we said nothing.

then you wonder why you copped the abuse you did.

newbundle of twigs clans can't take the heat because they don't understand the simple concept of not being fuckheads, the ones that do, stay alive.

the fact you started spamming "dead wolf" to a 9 year old community before we even started the fight, while we said nothing.

then you wonder why you copped the abuse you did.

newbundle of twigs clans can't take the heat because they don't understand the simple concept of not being fuckheads, the ones that do, stay alive.

So are implying you did ddos us because we were fuckheads? You are not 9 years if you were dead for 2 of those 9 years. 

I wish you the best , because we have a strong core that is thirsty and ready to annihilate you this weekend just like last weekend.