Supremacy vs The Last Pure

nice guy

This cant be serious.

A fullout on a wednesday and in the wilderness? Lmao..

Man up and fight them next saturday in clan wars.

id rather be smacking clans like CP on saturday

you do realise, when there is a fullout, clans do signups & it's for clanwars, i actually think your trolling now, you can't be that cauliflower

Then how come the best fullouts on 07 has occured in the wilderness?

Show me a good fullout that proved anything about who was better that happened in clanwars on 07.  It's all surrounded by controversy regardless.  The kids sniping at the wilderness fight will probably just show up as invites on your side anyway.

I'd rather deal with crashes/mains than the constant ddosing we've received in clanwars events at the beginning of every round.  At least we'd stand a shot by returning and people with booters being busy.  If clanwars was the deciding option of what is a good clan and what is a bad clan, we'd do clanwars on weekends and wilderness during the week.  Nobody does signups and pulls 70+ for clanwars and nobody would care to.  Prove me wrong.

Respond to that.

You have time to change ip's Lock the ML down and fight in clan wars. Wildy will turn into a Mess of invites and mains If you were confident in your members this wouldn't be a Issue.

You have time to change ip's Lock the ML down and fight in clan wars. Wildy will turn into a Mess of invites and mains If you were confident in your members this wouldn't be a Issue.

I'm more confident in the wilderness where my members after DCing can log back in and fight.  Clanwars they are kicked out and can't do brown sticky stuff.  Our fight vs TLP in clanwars last time was 22v28...hardly fair.

Sometimes people can't change their IPs.  Is calling your ISP and asking/threatening them worth doing over a video game called RuneScape?  DDoSing shouldn't happen in the first place.  It's a crime and people do it to get over on a fucking virtual world.

So when EoP wants a wilderness fullout, wildy fullouts are "cauliflower".

But when another clan wants one, going to clan wars instead of wildy is cauliflower.

????

Make up your minds cunts

id rather be smacking clans like CP on saturday

Then how come the best fullouts on 07 has occured in the wilderness?

Show me a good fullout that proved anything about who was better that happened in clanwars on 07.  It's all surrounded by controversy regardless.  The kids sniping at the wilderness fight will probably just show up as invites on your side anyway.

name 1 pure fullout that was in the wilderness on 07.

wat.

So when EoP wants a wilderness fullout, wildy fullouts are "cauliflower".

But when another clan wants one, going to clan wars instead of wildy is cauliflower.

????

Make up your minds cunts

exactly lmfao

I'm more confident in the wilderness where my members after DCing can log back in and fight.  Clanwars they are kicked out and can't do brown sticky stuff.  Our fight vs TLP in clanwars last time was 22v28...hardly fair.

Sometimes people can't change their IPs.  Is calling your ISP and asking/threatening them worth doing over a video game called RuneScape?  DDoSing shouldn't happen in the first place.  It's a crime and people do it to get over on a fucking virtual world.

IDK maybe do a First to 150 in clan wars. Wildy full outs won't happen in 2k15 in the community every clan would come fuck it up.

If you're going to constantly cry about then maybe it is worth trying to change your ip.

But that is too logical for the mighty hostility.

1) You've yet to prove that any of your members (let alone 6) were ddosed during that prep.

2) If you think a wilderness full out will work at all, you must lack more brain cells than I thought.

3) A Wednesday full out. ???

Come on now Supremacy, cut the brown sticky stuff.

Foe vs mm pre-eoc last weekend p2p 115v120

you want a vid?

Foe vs EOP Wildy f2p fullout pre-eoc ft Rajj speech

I was at the first one and the 2nd one was in clanwars.

You are one dumb tomato.

MM and Foe did it in the wild because nobody gave a brown sticky stuff and they were both pulling enough to slam literally anyone else who dared crash it. I dont suspect hostility is strong enough to .5 crashers.

Any meaningful fullout of the past 5 years has been in clanwars. You are dumb.

r u cauliflower aquaxi, he said 07, so did i, stop getting so heated & read before you reply

1) You've yet to prove that any of your members (let alone 6) were ddosed during that prep.

2) If you think a wilderness full out will work at all, you must lack more brain cells than I thought.

Why not Saturday then? Nice Team-16s.  I was just hoping for an actual wilderness fight not the bullbrown sticky stuff called a fight TLP gave me today. (Running to GDZ to EOP...Running south getting cleared at corp...getting slammed south of 26s.)

Honestly my publicity stunt was better than TLP's.  Was easy spazs.

Enjoy your fedoras and neckbeards on Wednesday we'll be in the wilderness.