2007 Finally Growing?

Erik

Went on B0aty's livestream yesterday and was shocked to see there was 56k players online.

We've went from 30-56k only since F2P came out, and I can only see it growing with G.E here aswell.  B)

How about the Pure Clanning though, do you think it will get bigger or will the F2P players remain in Edge? Will be interesting to see imo, there's always going to be mains at wars but in the coming months I hope to see a lot of new teams and hopefully even clans open!

What do you think? Will the pure clanning grow or are the players just here to leave like they did after a while in the start of 2007?

There are a ton of teams and masser ccs that opened with the release of f2p, I think that with the increasing number of pures in the game we will inevitably see some more clans opening their doors. Even when the hype for f2p and ge dies down I don't see the amount of players dipping too much.

I have no idea why people would actually play osrs aside from clanning, the game is a piece of brown sticky stuff rofl

I agree with you however pure clanning is pretty cancer nowadays aswell. Guess it will never be the same man.