To Conviction

Datassd0e

I never flamed anyone lmao, I was barely ever on lol. Ur such a downy

Man you seem to be having a hard time around all these tomatos and brown sticky stuffty pure clans. It's unnecessary and this game is about having fun. Join a real, top pure clan like Foe. Any efforts you make don't get you laughed at and you can just chill.

Once I get access to all the pictures I had of cv's forums. I'm going to expose them of all the "behind the scenes stuff they do:)" like hacking tier ones sight, attempting to hack lt forums but was stopped by me, ddosing other clans. (They do some pretty messed up stuff).

its just a game bro, no need to get emotional over what clans do and dont do  :P

just join a fun clan and move on ;) 

I never wanted to leave but due to Toxics bad decision making such as 1-39 def and canceling Sundays. He also started accepting 90+, and if u don't believe me, just ask anyone added to me on kik, cus I got forum pics on my phone lol. I just couldn't be apart of such a clan with no honor. I recently made a "leaving" topic on cv forums and toxic decided to delete it and tell everyone He kicked me because I was leaking to LT? L0l? Anyways, this goes to all to my loyal friends and other clans:). Gl to all of y'all, and please don't go above 1-25 defense. Also, watch out for toxic, the ls spreading bs about me, but honestly I couldn't care less.

Yeye welcome to curse

Topic is pointless, if you wanna confront there leaders just pm em on irc or talk to em on Ts3. Making topics isn't gonna make them turn there def reqs 1-20 =\.

I left because of all the stuff I said on my topic, this topic is to show other people how bad toxic can turn on someone and what type of broccolied decisions he makes (1-39 def, canceling Sundays, accepting 90+)

Doesn't care but spends 20 minutes writing a heart felt topic.

It was a topic to show others that if u joined such a brown sticky stuff clan, your going to get tuned on an ddosed just saying. And you're an tomato for staying with cv, toxic screwed u over in omega and u still take his side... Smh, lmao

Typical Datassdoe doing the expected bitch-ass, whiny shark brew topic after getting kicked because of leaking. Go back to Remedy l0l

I don't know about the leaking claims, but I do know that there were addy daddys on Conviction's trip :/

Typical Datassdoe doing the expected bitch-ass, whiny shark brew topic after getting kicked because of leaking. Go back to Remedy l0l

I don't even know who u are and clearly your parents beat u senseless every night before u went to bed because u are utterly cauliflower. I don't lie and either way it's just a game, so why don't u go out an do something with your life other than irritate me u sad excuse of a living being.