VENOM FACEPLANTS FI INTO CURB + EXPOSING THESE LOSERS (2-0 7V7)

Dovahkiinn

Venom decided to give Fatility some nice action after our win against Zenith yesterday. The funny part 

is that once Fatality was getting smoked by Venom they gave up on playing fair and started being complete degenerates. 

In the video below it shows in the 3rd and 4th clip that Fi starts hitting us immediatly after the barrier drops without us even having our prays up.

This was supposed to be our attacking round since we easily won our defending round before that. Not to mention the fact that 

they tried claiming the full set win with x2 perfection after, cringe asf. 

Great sportsmanship from FI, don't count on any

action from Venom again losers. 

No way FI A-Team got demoralised like this and tried to play dirty to try salvage a win but still lost L000000L.

@nawewhat did I do to you? Are you okay junior? Stop living in Jamz' shadow. Time to try be your own man and try win fights fairly!

I'll let you come back from the shadow realm when I decide - until then, I own your soul. 

You really typed all this out after we beat you first set (where you attacked us on our attacking round)

Then in second set you did the same thing once again, so we just attacked on gate drop. We even told you we were doing so, eat shit.

You combined clips from different sets as well ( that you lost ) to even upload something l0l

4 minutes ago, Lee said:

You really typed all this out after we beat you first set (where you attacked us on our attacking round)

Then in second set you did the same thing once again, so we just attacked on gate drop. We even told you we were doing so, eat shit.

You combined clips from different sets as well ( that you lost ) to even upload something l0l

Thank you for donating your tears l0000l cry is free you weasel.

If you won, where is FI POV? 

1 minute ago, Justin T said:

Thank you for donating your tears l0000l cry is free you weasel.

If you won, where is FI POV? 

youre the one who typed out an essay guy 

keep crying and being a victim and shit in the only thing your clan does (minis)

1 minute ago, Lee said:

youre the one who typed out an essay guy 

keep crying and being a victim and shit in the only thing your clan does (minis)

Can you read? I didn't write topic l0000l 

Btw, was EZ 2-0. I broke FI after one round of purple portal action and you resorted to attacking when barrier dropped due to fragile ego!

Seems like I took your soul too - I've put it next to @nawe's in the shadow realm in my trophy room.

Anything else you wanna cry about?