[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Trauma Vs Redemption F2P Prep (2-1)

A L L E N

lol isnt that the excuse your "clan" uses every time they lose, and the same excuse your "clan" uses as to why they won't prep us? :P silly zu clan

how is it an excuse if we know it's your clan who did it? now you're just jumping to conclusions, assuming it's us just because zu members that are in trauma were at the prep? please provide solid proof before you make accusations @@Sith-

What is more embarrassing is that they allow kids from multiple other clans to come together just to beat rd in a prep & also you had a +2 advantage & i guess were going to forget about the 8 people that randomly "disconnected" on rd's side. 

lmfao now your crying cuz ur members getting ddosed? even though your brown sticky stuff clans been @ it for months, lmfao fucking close already brown sticky stuff clan

Gj no one thinks it was trauma ddosing as we have solid proof it was zu... Shame a clan I have stood up for and tried finding out who ddosed them ddosed us every prep we have.

Trauma gj hope to get more

fuck up u fucking moron you embarassing yourself, u use to fukn have rd logging in @ zu preps hittin off members + flaming when they lost. god bless the tomatos that join rd, im suprized the other clans still give u guys fights.

Gj no one thinks it was trauma ddosing as we have solid proof it was zu... Shame a clan I have stood up for and tried finding out who ddosed them ddosed us every prep we have.

Trauma gj hope to get more

Lmfao you are the biggest joke. "trying to find out who ddosed them" yeah we know who fucking ddosed us lmfao and us ddosing you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee proof stop trying to hype your members up on bullbrown sticky stuff

fuck up u fucking moron you embarassing yourself, u use to fukn have rd logging in @ zu preps hittin off members + flaming when they lost. god bless the tomatos that join rd, im suprized the other clans still give u guys fights.

stop flaming @@Sith- you tomato. He isnt the one ddosing. Point fingers some where else, he doesnt even know how to make a teamspeak channel let alone ddos @@Silk

It may be someone in rd but its not him, promise.

I wasn't there, but well done guys for coming out with the win. I was informed about the prep at 3:30am my time before I went to bed, there was no way I was going to wake up at 7:30am. I had to get enough sleep for my class at 10:30am ^.^

Kids new LOL how's the slump is it real? Much action in lobbies? Calm the fk down u been tammed kangaroo

u people need to calm down.

It was a fun prep and trauma had mostly hpc accounts with them anyways so it wasnt like it was some level 60 lpc beat RD.

The cbs were close and the fight was close.

Sorry to hear some of the rd members got hit off but at the end of the day that comes down to being their fault. Dont go on other clans forums or teamspeak and on your own forum block all but certain image hosts.

It was fun and would like to do it again when you all change your ips.