JAKE0305

looking for a new pure clan to call home after 6 years of not clanning

Hello im looking for a new pure clan to join (havent clanned in 6 years) but i still got my accounts and stuff. (my pure is maxed 1 def expect for only 95 hp and 94 mage

clan history

Control- Enjoyed my time in control but the clan closed
Authority-Joined this clan after control closed ended up leaving and quitting shortly after

Prob better to join one of the newer clans/more new player friendly clans while you get used to the game and clanning again 

Jump street, legacy, bp all good options

if you want to stay 1 def consider joining intensity

if you want a shot with the kings then it’s clan-rage.com but you gonna need some need some time in the community and a very high skill level before being accepted 

42 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Prob better to join one of the newer clans/more new player friendly clans while you get used to the game and clanning again 

Jump street, legacy, bp all good options

if you want to stay 1 def consider joining intensity

if you want a shot with the kings then it’s clan-rage.com but you gonna need some need some time in the community and a very high skill level before being accepted 

kk ty

Could always look into Terror. They will encourage 25 def as i'm sure most clans do, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to do that. Most of these clans may be returning to 1 def accounts within the next few months.