Jump to content
Elve

⚔️weekend Wednesday: 20 Zenith Clear the Wilderness FT. Scared FI & Scared LY!

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

MOST ACTIVE - BEST COMMUNITY - #1 PKING PURE CLAN

FORUMS TEAMSPEAK DISCORD

We decided to mass up and PK and ask Fatality for a fight, Unfortunately scared Tiko wouldnt mass up fatality and we pked freely for the next hour without any interuptions. We eventually peaked at over 20 Zenith Mountain men. We pked numerous bank looties off everyone in sight and made absolute stank. We pked at every location and once the wilderness was dead we called her a day.

Post Pics.

fa9608c7b7d7932d081d418f98a179e1.png

e9ba24deee11f6e227e354feb423139a.png

HmCuX0U.png

3GG6tnL.png

c03343baee830671fa4df6a10162022c-png.jpg 8ca8f13b2e6f024296a0332f2a4b7941.gif aa4dcbf2db1dbcf9c59562c28e5092cf-png.jpg dfca28e34985177fdf08c3afa9a33b53-png.jpg unknown.png

mmiLO6a.png

wmVCc21.png

sEbEadK.png

PjIAAKT.png

nwlNeCR.png

UudibkR.png

I94cxIL.png

mCsoDi7.png

EWUTEK5.png

JjkdB7A.png

KWijjpa.png

3tEhIy3.png
iFdzB9t.png
JG6mysg.png
ylmfaQl.png
dTfKUlM.png

tvhIij7.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elve said:

U CARED ENOUGH TO COMMENT, TY FOR BUMP LOSERINO.

Have another bump. Honestly, nobody cares about your shit topics of killing a few randomers. Legit nobody reads it 😂 reply if mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Canny pk said:

Have another bump. Honestly, nobody cares about your shit topics of killing a few randomers. Legit nobody reads it 😂 reply if mad

Ok bro that’s very ironic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canny pk said:

Daily reminder FO are irrelevant and ded.

I don’t know who u are, that must mean u probably started clanning in 2020? 
 

suck off rot more and while ur at it maybe u need a history lesson on how foe killed everyone and ur own leader begged us for help XD

not to mention half ur clan were foe glory hunters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, K2P said:

 

suck off rot more and while ur at it maybe u need a history lesson on how foe killed everyone and ur own leader begged us for help XD

This is funny lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, K2P said:

I don’t know who u are, that must mean u probably started clanning in 2020? 
 

suck off rot more and while ur at it maybe u need a history lesson on how foe killed everyone and ur own leader begged us for help XD

not to mention half ur clan were foe glory hunters 

2012 actually. Suck off rot more?? I fight them, you team with them l0000l.

 

shut up about history. You’re currently dead so stfu, ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canny pk said:

2012 actually. Suck off rot more?? I fight them, you team with them l0000l.

 

shut up about history. You’re currently dead so stfu, ty

you don't fight them, and yes let's not forget the comment on youtube ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K2P said:

you don't fight them, and yes let's not forget the comment on youtube ;) 

Yeah that’s before I realised they were a bunch of cocks 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...