What are you waiting for?

Hex

Even with sv camping myself and most others in EoP we still managed to show why we are the F2P Powerhouse. How embarrassing for our many opponents that with every single advantage, you still fail to execute. Get dicked retards

Kid we absolutely destroyed & slumped Fi to the point where they pulled less than 30 to weekend trips not even a month ago & you call us their bitches, i understand that you are from Supremacy & therefore belong in the "Alliance" but can you make yourself look even more cauliflower lol?

Story time:

So there we were, fighting RD & FO left & right switching from one clan to another (while having SV mains sniping us), holding our ground like fucking bosses.

The fight was a bit tough at this point considering we had to put up with 2 clans hitting us at once + SV ofc, but we made it regardless. (any1 who thinks RD wasnt focusing red capes is cauliflower btw)

~ As soon as RD dipped & the fight was 1v1 (SV mains sniping still) FO got absolutely wiped off the battlefield to the point where they had to mass tele up to gdz with 50 ppl. - This is how it is when we don't have to put up with the whole pure community.~

Foe was cleared, ~53 pirates still left at gdz spamming our victory spams, when suddenly Supremacy appears south-east of gdz, thats when FO mass teled up to gdz to try and take us on AGAIN, is it coincidence that they mass teled up to gdz as soon as Supremacy appeared south east (especially considering their teaming in the past) I THINK NOT!

Regardless of their scummy move, they continued to run laps around gdz to the point where they were cleared off the map AGAIN & the mighty 50 pirates walked back down with pride, defeating the alliance with ease.

nope.

thanks for trying tho

r u ok? did u really just say we teamed with SV? do u want some screenies of me being camped by them?

no you didnt team with SV, but you did with trauma, tlp and zu.

Saying this because people in each of those clans admitted it.

Doesn't matter anyway there were people from every clan sniping at the end

no you didnt team with SV, but you did with trauma, tlp and zu.

Saying this because people in each of those clans admitted it.

Doesn't matter anyway there were people from every clan sniping at the end

Ok, but were any of those clans at the fights?????

yeah they were?

i know for a fact trauma and tlp were there, zu i just heard from other people

I only saw trauma there, and from what i saw they were there to put Supremacy in their place for coming to 2v1 EoP to aid Foe.

Either way, it really doesnt matter what anyone posts here because people keep denying brown sticky stuff, but i think we all know what really happened today and who the most dominant F2P clan is.

EDIT: the clan you think was TLP was apparently Olympus lmfao?

/thread

I only saw trauma there, and from what i saw they were there to put Supremacy in their place for coming to 2v1 EoP to aid Foe.

Either way, it really doesnt matter what anyone posts here because people keep denying brown sticky stuff, but i think we all know what really happened today and who the most dominant F2P clan is.

EDIT: the clan you think was TLP was apparently Olympus lmfao?

/thread

na I saw TLP names there and ZU names there and FI names there but it's ok 

literally every clan was there after they all ended.

When Olympus came there was like 80 on the cape counter... and EOP dipped somewhere and there was like 6 clans

I wish MM came back just for the purpose of putting them in their place again lmfao

yeah well clearly no other clan is capable of doing it, even when 3-4 of them team up together lmfao.

The Pure Community are lucky that MM kept up with us in 2010/2011 otherwise there probably wouldn't be one left.

na I saw TLP names there and ZU names there and FI names there but it's ok 

literally every clan was there after they all ended.

When Olympus came there was like 80 on the cape counter... and EOP dipped somewhere and there was like 6 clans

You do realize that a lot of Tlp & Zu members are in Trauma right?

There were random kids from different clans (because they are spread around different Lpcs) but in reality there was only Trauma, Olympus, Impremacy 

And ofc Foe & EoP

The fact that you didnt realize that & were thinking otherwise is justin beiber worthy considering you're a high rank in Foe, shows how clueless you are & how your inputs of the fights cant be taken seriously.

You do realize that a lot of Tlp & Zu members are in Trauma right?

There were random kids from different clans (because they are spread around different Lpcs) but in reality there was only Trauma, Olympus, Impremacy 

And ofc Foe & EoP

The fact that you didnt realize that & were thinking otherwise is justin beiber worthy considering you're a high rank in Foe, shows how clueless you are & how your inputs of the fights cant be taken seriously.

they were in EOP capes.

godbless dude shut the fuck up

Kid we absolutely destroyed & slumped Fi to the point where they pulled less than 30 to weekend trips not even a month ago & you call us their bitches, i understand that you are from Supremacy & therefore belong in the "Alliance" but can you make yourself look even more cauliflower lol?

Kid, ive been in this community for ages , i know how much fi have slapped you.

Eop has always been the punching bag of the community and the copy cats of the main community. Anything that Reign of terror does they simply copy and paste. You have no fucking originality. Lets face it you are lead by imbreds , you have been dismantled by MM, Foe, Fatality , EOP, NME, Epidemic. I remember Epidemic making Goop send an apology letter for the punishment to stop.

You have always been irrelevant and always will be. When you guys close your legacy won't live on unlike MM and Foe's who forever will be remembered as the kings of f2p and the kings of p2p respectively.

You guys at the age of 30 will still be playing this game and still won't have come close to what MM/foe/fi have accomplished :P  

Eop has always been the punching bag of the community and the copy cats of the main community. Anything that Reign of terror does they simply copy and paste. You have no fucking originality. Lets face it you are lead by imbreds , you have been dismantled by MM, Foe, Fatality , EOP, NME, Epidemic. I remember Epidemic making Goop send an apology letter for the punishment to stop.

You have always been irrelevant and always will be. When you guys close your legacy won't live on unlike MM and Foe's who forever will be remembered as the kings of f2p and the kings of p2p respectively.

You guys at the age of 30 will still be playing this game and still won't have come close to what MM/foe/fi have accomplished :P  

First good post you have made, gj.