Most boring clan?

Sith-

This isn't a flame topic so @@Wardy don't lock it -,-

I want to know what kind of clan would you rather be in? Would you rather be in a clan that gets 3-5 preps a week, and loses all of them, or a clan that preps 1 time a month and wins all of them? I guess another way of putting this is are you a "anything for the win topic" person or a "action is action"? If you are a action is action and your clan is not fighting certain clans ask them why? If the leadership won't give you a solid answer ask them to get fights, and if they say no, leave. No point in being in a boring clan, but boring is nothing more than your own opinion so which would you rather be in?

In my opinion your clan looks better losing 100 preps in a row than not prepping anyone. Examples were eop losing 35 preps in a row or whatever and lt not losing any, lt looks more brown sticky stuff cuz they only fought maybe 4 times in the span of 8 months

TLDR (for the slow people like my man tripluh):

Are you a person that would rather do nothing all day every day than lose, in order to "claim a win" or "achieve" something (a kdr tracker kind of person), or are you a person that wants to have action no matter what, fight down, against odds, prep whoever, whenever?  I am a action is action guy, and I think if you really want to "achieve" something how about changing it up and be the first fearless clan.

@

pm me, and don't be at p13s fighting cp when you tell us to meet you at east mossies -.-

PS we did get a clean fight on 26 last week, and the 2 fights your talking about can be summed up here:

1. is our fault one of our ranks was slow

2. we were defending drawfs and we got rushed by foe before you came lol

All in all, happily to admit our clans mistakes, but we are always willing to fight. Just holla at me in irc y0

clans with a good core that are able to prep and lose without losing their members is rare nowadays.  brown sticky stuff happens though look @ eop.  During the summer\fall they were slumping super hard but fought through it and look where they are now.  Although im not a huge fan of eop for their Nh tactics gotta respect the fact that they climbed out of that.

Clans that don't prep often are the ones that know their core member base isn't strong enough to survive a hard time. (supremacy)

@

pm me, and don't be at p13s fighting cp when you tell us to meet you at east mossies -.-

PS we did get a clean fight on 26 last week, and the 2 fights your talking about can be summed up here:

1. is our fault one of our ranks was slow

2. we were defending drawfs and we got rushed by foe before you came lol

All in all, happily to admit our clans mistakes, but we are always willing to fight. Just holla at me in irc y0

1. I could be wrong but iirc we asked you at the beginning of our trip and didnt fight CP until 90 minutes in 

2. We lost the brown sticky stuff out of that (members didnt return)

3. Ok

4. will PM

^ yes TLP has been really good about getting events. I admire them for that. There are just some clans that believe it or not pull 40s on the weekends, but they don't tend to fight anyone during the week, or for that matter the weekends either. They wonder why they aren't getting any better, and its because they are doing nothing at all.

Who gives a fuck? Their members obviously don't or they wouldn't have any. Maybe some people don't enjoy clw lol? Just cos you don't see a topic from a clan doesn't mean they aren't doing brown sticky stuff. Fucking narrow minded

on weekdays these clans have almost no minis, no lava drags, and certainly no wildy fights but your right maybe some people like doing nothing at all...

we've prepped 10 times, do regular lavas and ALWAYS mini... see this is why everybody thinks you're a complete spastic man

never mentioned zu... You must feel as if this topic describes your clan pretty well

never mentioned zu... You must feel as if this topic describes your clan pretty well

why do you always try and act the smart arse when you're the complete opposite?

here's you mentioning zu: pz1n12.jpg

here's me retaliating with evidence of our decent activity: 

we've prepped 10 times, do regular lavas and ALWAYS mini... see this is why everybody thinks you're a complete spastic man

why do you always try and act the smart arse when you're the complete opposite?

here's you mentioning zu: pz1n12.jpg

here's me retaliating with evidence of our decent activity:

that wasn't on this topic? Either way I'm glad that I make you feel the need to defend your dying clan... Just wish you would step up, don't be afraid of a loss, and if your not we will look forward to a prep next week

Quote this you can pick the day and time right here:

that wasn't on this topic? Either way I'm glad that I make you feel the need to defend your dying clan... Just wish you would step up, don't be afraid of a loss, and if your not we will look forward to a prep next week

Quote this you can pick the day and time right here:

but you're making the exact same point. obviously i'd defend my clan what a cauliflower fucking statement. why do you keep mentioning wins and losses if they don't mean anything? you shouldn't care about the thought of winning seeing as preps are for fun and for practice, right? and nah, you wouldn't allow your members to set up preps

everything you say is beyond broccolied and can be contested/argued against easily. stop talking it's annoying. you mention other clans and what other clans are doing more than rd lmao you really care a lot