TLP vs RD | P2P Prep

Braden

Oh I don't care what other's think, nor do I take in what other's say, I can use my own brain. 

If what you're saying is true, why do you always refuse to prep Redemption?

Even if I wasn't in RD I'd still ask you the same question, and nah you can't blame it on ddosing, brown sticky stuff's getting old m9-1

You should probably start listening to what others are saying lmfa0 as all this brown sticky stuff has been answered. Think before you post mate.

You should probably start listening to what others are saying lmfa0 as all this brown sticky stuff has been answered. Think before you post mate.

What? I haven't seen an answer since you last prepped Redemption and won, that was like 4 months ago? Wasn't even in RD at the time l0l. I just thinks it's embarassing how you aren't willing to give every clan action.

LOL 7 preps in 2 weeks sounds pretty good to me..

Stop believing everything sith tells u @@Erik, I thought you had a good head on you for a couple weeks there, but nope :(

took u 7 weeks to get 2 preps? We had 7 this week :P your right tell Erik about how zu will prep rd you can post a day and time of your choice below, if not guess sith isn't lying lol... Zu is so bad

On topic gj tlp you guys got us good hope to get more!

took u 7 weeks to get 2 preps? We had 7 this week :Pyou're* right tell Erik about how zu will prep rd you can post a day and time of your choice below, if not guess sith isn't lying lol... Zu is so bad

On topic gj tlp you guys got us good hope to get more!

someones a little salty about the loss. we want our members to be able to have fun playing runescape so we don't bother with nerds who take peoples internets down.

Congratulations, I've got many of those 3-0's on my channel.

Want to step up your game a little, prep FOE, RD, Fi and TLP more often? I guess not.

What? I haven't seen an answer since you last prepped Redemption and won, that was like 4 months ago? Wasn't even in RD at the time l0l. I just thinks it's embarassing how you aren't willing to give every clan action.

For someone not in RD at the time, you certainly are butthurt about it defending their defeat topics. #logic