Fatality F2p Saturday

Tanqe

O3p5Cit.png

3/14/15, Fatality massed 60 willing fatalians keen and eager for action. Going into this weekend after losing to a pretty close (especially first round) p2p prep provided by foe, served enough purpose to be hungry for action. EoP also had sign ups and we were really anticipating some sort of challenge or rush, but despite standing around gdz and old gate for 50+ years, we saw no site of them.

Shoutouts:

>Foe for stepping up even despite being down 5 or w/e and fighting us at bandit camp

>EoP for having sign ups (110 signed up + 11 guests) and pulling 85 only to be hit in single the entire trip for vr (lmfao) and then gwased later on by foe in p2p after being desperate enough to rush to p2p, l0l.

>@Divine clutch elevator music

& on a special mention to Solo & Leech for apparently clearing my spy and fixing the leaks, only to kick some poor helpless veteran or something of the clan who has served for years. Lmfao.

j1qoy7E.gif

9d48769311.png

97ec6ab1b1.png

btw you poor sacrificed EoP member/vet/retired w/e you are, feel free to join my clan and get revenge each weekend

iTXI5VG.gif

iZanI4U.png

Fatality were defending north inside bandit camp eager for Final Ownage Elite to rush. After waiting for a decent amount of time, they rushed. Our tactics proved worthy as we held our ground within the hut and waited for the perfect time to scim push. The time came and we got right on top of them with scims. Final Ownage Elite started moving south attempting to fight back when they could. Eventually they were pushed all the way outside of bandits and were cleared south west of the bandit camp entrance near castle. Thanks Foe for having the balls enough to fight us.

Thank you @Tanqe for vidding

Thank you @Pure for vidding

Divine thought it was needed to do this while walking arround :D

EYoZz3k.png

476f6e50bd.png

45626c9698.png

7a0f7eaa2d.png

e4250f129b.png

qLAN2ST.png

Z1V9ZAn.png

dli7mFd.png

YyrfIK3.png

m214y.png

3619ee781f.png

f3ywtM5.png

qLEI9Kw.png

qKALeC2.png

2hwjg6.png

G8EVxmP.png

Fi fi.. U neber lern man. Kyp kiddos, u do realize ur just putting on the ring n forcing da all seeing eye to focus u. C u next Saturday, u kno wat comes next.u neber lern

Lol at FI's brown sticky stufftalking in this topic.

First of all we had 95 signups of which 91 Showed up.

Second of all we carroted Foe in f2p gear while they had p2p gear.

Lastly dont talk brown sticky stuff if u dont want to get hit, last time didnt work out for fi too Well did it ?

Gj on your trip nonetheless.

Gratz on your win over Fo, but i don't understand all this brown sticky stuff talk towards EoP when we didn't even see you yesterday.

Lastly, we had 95 Yes' signed up and peaked at 92 (not 120 fucking yes') which is pretty good imo. Didn't Fatality have like 85+ yes' not too long ago of which they pulled like 45 or so, not to mention that you had sign ups like every other week? Not sure what you were trying to get at there.. lol

Lol at FI's brown sticky stufftalking in this topic.

First of all we had 95 signups of which 91 Showed up.

Second of all we carroted Foe in f2p gear while they had p2p gear.

Lastly dont talk brown sticky stuff if u dont want to get hit, last time didnt work out for fi too Well did it ?

Gj on your trip nonetheless.

They can brown sticky stuff talk all they want because both clans can just focus eop in f2p and you can't compete in p2p

lol at the measly attempts to try and tame some neutral ground with fi

They can brown sticky stuff talk all they want because both clans can just focus eop in f2p and you can't compete in p2p

lol at the measly attempts to try and tame some neutral ground with fi

Lol at the measly attempts to try and tame some good ground with fi, so you can attempt to keep up with EoP in F2P by 2v1'ing us.

Don't get me wrong though, i welcome such alliances, see'ing as you cant compete otherwise.

Lol at the measly attempts to try and tame some good ground with fi, so you can attempt to keep up with EoP in F2P by 2v1'ing us.

Don't get me wrong though, i welcome such alliances, see'ing as you cant compete otherwise.

??? what's that

edit: looks like you're trying to speak like murd haha. at least he knows how to use apostrophes and commas