Claiming #1 LPC

Syracuse

nobody wants to even step to Imperial, what else are they but #1 then?

Trauma are kicking up a fuss on this thread because of rivalries yet they won't prep imperial

lol

even tho uve been member of the month for 2 months str8 ill give you my prep and full out offer

Full out: 2week prep, 4.30 EST 9.30 GMT(1hour mass), 1def cap no cb cap.

Prep: Any day 4.30 EST 9.30 GMT 30 min prep, 1def cap no cb cap.

Since you already bring 90s in mith on weekends i'm pretty sure you can tell them to come to a prep

even tho uve been member of the month for 2 months str8 ill give you my prep and full out offer

Full out: 2week prep, 4.30 EST 9.30 GMT(1hour mass), 1def cap no cb cap.

Heres your fulloutbfT7uo5.gif

Prep: Any day 4.30 EST 9.30 GMT 30 min prep, 1def cap no cb cap.

nigga said his clan was 90 CB cap and now SAYS NO CB CAP

Since you already bring 90s in mith on weekends i'm pretty sure you can tell them to come to a prep

(17:32:15) <cassidy69> i will re-release this
(17:32:15) <cassidy69> http://clan-conquer.com/community/index.php?/topic/277-lame-trauma-tactics/
(17:32:18) <cassidy69> if you dont cut your brown sticky stuff out
(17:32:19) <cassidy69> you tomato

(17:36:48) <cassidy69> If you release anything of mine from Trauma forums
(17:39:06) <cassidy69> I have your irl too btw
(17:39:09) <cassidy69> mr security guard
(17:39:17) <cassidy69> Go ahead
(17:40:02) <[-Allen-]> you act like im trying to hide the fact im a security advisor LOL
(17:40:05) <[-Allen-]> free coupons
(17:40:08) <[-Allen-]> ahahahahahahhaha

looks like i shut him down, whos next

(17:32:15) <cassidy69> i will re-release this

(17:32:15) <cassidy69> http://clan-conquer.com/community/index.php?/topic/277-lame-trauma-tactics/

(17:32:18) <cassidy69> if you dont cut your brown sticky stuff out

(17:32:19) <cassidy69> you tomato

(17:36:48) <cassidy69> If you release anything of mine from Trauma forums

(17:39:06) <cassidy69> I have your irl too btw

(17:39:09) <cassidy69> mr security guard

(17:39:17) <cassidy69> Go ahead

(17:40:02) <[-Allen-]> you act like im trying to hide the fact im a security advisor LOL

(17:40:05) <[-Allen-]> free coupons

(17:40:08) <[-Allen-]> ahahahahahahhaha

looks like i shut him down, whos next

Allen , the security advisor. I remember i used egg the security guy at tesco. Have a nice life while leading the rest of ur days as a failed runescape clan leader of a brown sticky stuff clan , that claims to be lpc yet goes mpc times.

Imperial should prep Trauma with a level cap equivalent to that of the highest combat level that was in imperials fall in (Trauma are prepared to prep with no CB cap but Imperial are too pussy).

Either you decline that and prove you aren't an LPC or you accept it and probably lose (assuming you actually fight with matched opts lol)

Imperial should prep Trauma with a level cap equivalent to that of the highest combat level that was in imperials fall in (Trauma are prepared to prep with no CB cap but Imperial are too pussy).

Either you decline that and prove you aren't an LPC or you accept it and probably lose (assuming you actually fight with matched opts lol)

I don't understand ugly

I don't understand ugly

Then perhaps reconsider your life and go back school or college.

You claim to be an LPC, so you should be bringing LPC level accounts to your trips. Therefore you should be fine with having a combat cap equal to the highest level at your PK trip last Sunday.

Allen , the security advisor. I remember i used egg the security guy at tesco. Have a nice life while leading the rest of ur days as a failed runescape clan leader of a brown sticky stuff clan , that claims to be lpc yet goes mpc times.

You must have a fantastic life sitting on these forums flaming people and making yourself look broccolied. You can't really bag on some1's job because I can guarantee you 1/3 of the people who visit these forums are either unemployed or work for less than minimum wage.

nobody needs or wants to impress you lmfao

Why so you can ask every clan to come help out and then blow it like you did vs Bv last time LOL

Heres your full out you pulled 27 of your own members

bfT7uo5.gif

pls don't quote me young padawawn, you are nothing##############