Claiming #1 LPC

Syracuse

If anyone would like to tell me otherwise, or schedule a prep, then you can't say we're not #1.

If you would like to talk brown sticky stuff, saying that we're an "MPC," grow up, and simply know your place.

I am not talking trash, I am just being real.

Lets see how many heated Trauma members we can get on this thread. Thank you all for the past and present competition, and best of luck in any future preps that get scheduled, thanks.

Trauma

Olympus

Curse

Remedy

Chaos

Omega

Conviction

Are you trying to impress me or something

To be real, even after all these topics of hey we're the best LPC and we're very proud to announce that because that's what we believe, I'm still not buying it.

There's a saying

"When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.â€

Applies to clanning. I'd love to spell it out for you, but you aren't dumb... Well I hope not.

Are you trying to impress me or something

To be real, even after all these topics of hey we're the best LPC and we're very proud to announce that because that's what we believe, I'm still not buying it.

There's a saying

"When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you.â€

Applies to clanning. I'd love to spell it out for you, but you aren't dumb... Well I hope not.

In which ways?

Conviction will step up to you probably for next week if not next next week. We have current preps planned and don't get me wrong I would love to have a sick prep against you guys but seems like there has always been a problem with you guys and prepping...

- Rushing a clan +20 in a prep

- Bringing a "different" clan as invites to participate

- The flame you guys give is so consistent and not just to trauma (you guys flame every clan on your public boards)

Think about it, would any "LPC" leadership want to risk a prep against you with everything that has happened.

Your clan is surrounded by drama and no one wants to get anywhere close to that.

Either way, Conviction will give you a shot POSSIBLE next week. Wait for me to PM you don't start flying at me. 

Conviction will step up to you probably for next week if not next next week. We have current preps planned and don't get me wrong I would love to have a sick prep against you guys but seems like there has always been a problem with you guys and prepping...

- Rushing a clan +20 in a prep

- Bringing a "different" clan as invites to participate

- The flame you guys give is so consistent and not just to trauma (you guys flame every clan on your public boards)

Think about it, would any "LPC" leadership want to risk a prep against you with everything that has happened.

Your clan is surrounded by drama and no one wants to get anywhere close to that.

Either way, Conviction will give you a shot POSSIBLE next week. Wait for me to PM you don't start flying at me. 

-  Trauma broke the cb cap

- Which clan would that be? :lol:

- Every clan talks dislike of other clans, don't act like you don't :)

-  Trauma broke the cb cap

- Which clan would that be? :lol:

- Every clan talks dislike of other clans, don't act like you don't :)

First off I ain't trying to start brown sticky stuff, just giving you a heads up lol just in case you claim this as flaming.

- There could have been 1000 other ways to figure that out rather then just simply rushing

- .....Comon don't make me say it lol

- I get that, but your clan goes off the end. You guys have countless topics about EVERY clan made every day talking brown sticky stuff. That will obviously move over to the prep and next thing you know I literally just put our members in a situation to either flame back and stoop to your clans level or walk away and look like "pussy's".

You guys even have a signature with all the clans names crossed out....like what in the fuck. Do you think any of this will help your clan to even get an event....

Do you guys even want an event. Common sense says show respect, act polite and you shall receive the events and preps you guys need.

First off I ain't trying to start brown sticky stuff, just giving you a heads up lol just in case you claim this as flaming.

- There could have been 1000 other ways to figure that out rather then just simply rushing

- .....Comon don't make me say it lol

- I get that, but your clan goes off the end. You guys have countless topics about EVERY clan made every day talking brown sticky stuff. That will obviously move over to the prep and next thing you know I literally just put our members in a situation to either flame back and stoop to your clans level or walk away and look like "pussy's".

You guys even have a signature with all the clans names crossed out....like what in the fuck. Do you think any of this will help your clan to even get an event....

Do you guys even want an event. Common sense says show respect, act polite and you shall receive the events and preps you guys need.

Link me to these so called topics please, and they never move onto a prep. we are always respectful in minis/preps saying thank you afterwords, clearly, you don't know me well.

Even before the signature was made, no events were given to us, numerous clans were asked and have all declined, even tried to work some things out with HPC's.

Please, before thinking you know everything, understand first. :)

Link me to these so called topics please, and they never move onto a prep. we are always respectful in minis/preps saying thank you afterwords, clearly, you don't know me well.

Even before the signature was made, no events were given to us, numerous clans were asked and have all declined, even tried to work some things out with HPC's.

Please, before thinking you know everything, understand first. :)

Lol alright Syracuse. Obviously someone took a bit of offense but anyways.

ehh just from this conversation you didn't have the balls to back down to get your clan a prep. I take back what I said earlier.

Good luck finding events.

Lol alright Syracuse. Obviously someone took a bit of offense but anyways.

ehh just from this conversation you didn't have the balls to back down to get your clan a prep. I take back what I said earlier.

Good luck finding events.

Thanks, good luck with your clan.