Final Ownage Elite vs Zerg Unit F2P Prep 3-0 [27/03/15]

holydreams

Why would foe have sat if that was the rules? Lmfao ur all cauliflower as fuck. The rules were made before the fight and both clans agreed on it, and then eop coming in here spreading propaganda as usual that foe is cheating etc bla bla bla. Holy fuck just quit your lives

na man it wasn't cheating it just makes foe look like glory hunters Lol 30v30 min!!!!! Oh you pulled 29 let's make a big deal out of it and not sit 1 more guy lmfao

Not a zu fan but its just sad to see.. With that being said if holydreams had more experience he wouldn't even make topics advertising preps and he probably would not ask and expect clans that don't pull to randomly pull

You've sat so many already, sitting another wouldn't make a difference to your members - but it would in terms of fairness (1 opt difference in f2p clw is a lot lol). Plus the 30v30 min isn't exactly a 'rule', more so something put there to encourage clans to try their best to make the pull... you could've advertised the prep less so you didn't have to sit as many idk

anywayyyyy gj!! an rm on any day other than friday would be cool ;)

na man it wasn't cheating it just makes foe look like glory hunters Lol 30v30 min!!!!! Oh you pulled 29 let's make a big deal out of it and not sit 1 more guy lmfao

Not a zu fan but its just sad to see.. With that being said if holydreams had more experience he wouldn't even make topics advertising preps and he probably would not ask and expect clans that don't pull to randomly pull

Rules are rules you 40year old virgin

Rules are rules you 40year old virgin

didn't see the cape counter go past 42 >_>

Plus we started the first round at 7:25. Mass ended at 7:15, not my fault u cannot read a clock.

I mean after awhile we told the low levels to just go train because we were gonna have brown sticky stuff ton, but we still did have 50+ people show up at first

Hopefully we can rm

I'm sorry to all the ZU guys who feel cheated... but we were only following the rules and moving on we will be happy to rematch you guys whenever you want. Don't for a second think that we will take the win and run, thus not prepping you guys for the next 2 months or w/e. 

You can approach this the right way and use this as motivation for revenge for the next time we fight.

It really isn't our intention to piss you off @@James & ZU

stfu peasant

You didn't have 55 lol

It was really dumb to get the prep at 7:15 est but that's our fault

Nonetheless I really don't think sitting 13 people instead of 12 people is that big of a deal but it's your choice if you don't want to test your clan

Ye look it's in the past, we can always just prep again with even numbers another time.

Im embarrassed that my fellow clan members are talking on here about Foe not sitting 1 extra person like idgaf i know rules are rules even if they didn't sit 1 extra when we had 29 its just the rules we didn't pull 30 was our fault respect to Foe for not trolling or just leaving when we didnt pull 30. As much as alot of your members annoy me with their cocky attidude and flaming you guys are still the best was a really challenging fight first time i felt this in ages can't wait to improve and RM sorry for all those crying about +1