Final Ownage Elite vs Zerg Unit F2P Prep 3-0 [27/03/15]

holydreams

We already waited an extra 30 minutes past mass and had like 55 in chan.

But k lol

ot; ty4prep

totally reported my own post by accident clicking edit lololol

didn't see the cape counter go past 42 >_>

Plus we started the first round at 7:25. Mass ended at 7:15, not my fault u cannot read a clock.

Massacre

Omega

The Lobby Pures

The only clan you can compete with is EO...

Lol? You fucking mad? Na not biased at all who the fuck are you haha. Cya this weekend

We already waited an extra 30 minutes past mass and had like 55 in chan.

But k lol

ot; ty4prep

totally reported my own post by accident clicking edit lololol

23-0, think about that while you realize how bad tlp is 

Troll-bait_fb_59195.jpg

I'm sorry to all the ZU guys who feel cheated... but we were only following the rules and moving on we will be happy to rematch you guys whenever you want. Don't for a second think that we will take the win and run, thus not prepping you guys for the next 2 months or w/e. 

You can approach this the right way and use this as motivation for revenge for the next time we fight.

It really isn't our intention to piss you off @@James & ZU

Nobody is angry, they all understood....

@@Floor it's not about us being scared lol...

We would have won anyway looking at the ending numbers, but it's the principle. We set up 30 min and already had to sit a lot of ppl with many also leaving the event. Was just really unfair, but we don't mind fighting again when they pull more

I'm sorry to all the ZU guys who feel cheated... but we were only following the rules and moving on we will be happy to rematch you guys whenever you want. Don't for a second think that we will take the win and run, thus not prepping you guys for the next 2 months or w/e. 

You can approach this the right way and use this as motivation for revenge for the next time we fight.

It really isn't our intention to piss you off @@James & ZU

OK, so they pulled 29 but you couldn't sit 1 more guy Lol why do you care so much its legit not healthy..

Either way gj

Why would foe have sat if that was the rules? Lmfao ur all cauliflower as fuck. The rules were made before the fight and both clans agreed on it, and then eop coming in here spreading propaganda as usual that foe is cheating etc bla bla bla. Holy fuck just quit your lives