Trauma ~ Railing Every Clan Ft. Steamroller v1.01

Idk

I got a question...

Since you guys have a combat average similar to an MPC/HPC.......why don't you guys move to our times and quit feeding off of the new lpc clans? If you want to see this clanning world grow, you need to let the smaller clans breathe.

I got a question...

Since you guys have a combat average similar to an MPC/HPC.......why don't you guys move to our times and quit feeding off of the new lpc clans? If you want to see this clanning world grow, you need to let the smaller clans breathe.

Imperial, conviction and olympus aren't exactly new?

And they are all pretty much MPC anyway

Those two MPC clans need to move up to our time, im pretty sure they have a higher combat average than Leet Tactics.

As always, we appreciate your input. Here at Trauma, anything and everything Birthday says is taken into serious consideration. With that being said, we will explore our options to move up to HPC times. Thank you.

As always, we appreciate your input. Here at Trauma, anything and everything Birthday says is taken into serious consideration. With that being said, we will explore our options to move up to HPC times. Thank you.

No problem Advanced Member of trauma community, if you need more details just inbox me.

Listen to yourself, "we stayed in the action while you stayed north" hello? What's the action t1? A lower cb lpc pulling half of you? Come north and keep fighting us then, you dipped when we scim pushed after your prayer dropped lol

They were hitting our members to the south. Because being sandwiched is an option only tomatos would take, we pulled to the southwest, then turned around and railed T1 and CH. You had plenty of opportunity to follow us, but you chose not to. Guess you would rather try to claim a win instead of finishing the fight. Thanks for the action :)

They were hitting our members to the south. Because being sandwiched is an option only tomatos would take, we pulled to the southwest, then turned around and railed T1 and CH. You had plenty of opportunity to follow us, but you chose not to. Guess you would rather try to claim a win instead of finishing the fight. Thanks for the action :)

Don't be silly Trajan, their 100s can't hit us if they come South to carry on the fight.

Nah u just dipped after we killed about 7 of you with a scim push after you ran out of prayer ty

I got a question...

You keep saying dumb brown sticky stuff and its getting annoying.

Yo, you dumb fucking broccoli, we only fight clans who also bring high level accounts.

I have yet to see tier1/chaotic/whoever the fk else is an actual lpc because all Trauma does is hunt imperial, olympus, and conviction. We let the tiny lpcs do their own thing. Even when we were an lpc we rarely hit the lower pulling clans because we dont want it to be the same brown sticky stuff as hpc trips where everyone crashes everyone instantly.

We do not give a brown sticky stuff about the spirit of lpc or whatever because we arent a fucking lpc like we have said I dont know how many times.

We were lpc, broccoli brown sticky stuff clans decided to bring 90+cb in mith to snipe us every trip so we started doing it too and now they dont know what to do other than cry that we bring high combat while knowing full well why we do.

Stop talking about brown sticky stuff you clearly havent a slightest clue about you broccoli.