Trauma ~ Railing Every Clan Ft. Steamroller v1.01

Idk

nf4c8x.jpg

On this glorious Saturday, we set out with 42 purple sovereign mains ready to ddos and steamroll everything on our path.

And as always, we just did that!   

6SfW0fm.gif

Nah on the real tho, we fucking railed everything on our path coming out undefeated and honestly I am proud of my members.

Imperial was nowhere to be found the whole trip, we had their locations but they camped 13 ports got hit by olympus and ended right after.. Oh and they pulled 26 lmfa0. We found em at fog and hit em, dragged north killed like 10 of them and they dipped.

Olympus got zlammed down 10 by us and dropped 15 people right away.

It was very easy and the challenge button was nowhere to be found, be ready to get killed April 4th & 5th peasants the big bang theory will repeat itself.

6SfW0fm.gif

#Shoutouts:

steamroller.gifSlumperial for going from 50 man pulls to 26 real quick!steamroller.gif

steamroller.gifOlympus for getting friked down 10 steamroller.gif

steamroller.gifConviction for having 91 sign ups pulling 55, and getting smashed up 12 by the Almighty Trauma steamroller.gif

tumblr_n6m1ssGcJO1scr9leo1_500.gif

ogbfy8.jpg

Dalmore POV (Not the greatest but only vid we had)

ogbfy8.jpg

72df8c001fa2732e7cd67593085df2ba.png

4f6cf4513e.jpg

1josz64.png

7580c510bd612756d98f57854da5e9fb.png

8GmA2FO.png

rbb5nVj.png

FkIliZg.png

k9rhzkg.png

SrN3MBt.png

YClaFhO.png

0AGm1ly.png

OeL1kv9.png

vaYYi8L.png

86cc94f20ec120e6fea4f56168a962b0.png

C4H73K.jpg

4e8377790a578d978e09eae4a6f27fe5.png

7dc2f5e58f345d05029112bd0b6c5cbf.png

iy22z6.jpg

bxilkyM.png9e5d643e61f515566a1239f5c2a68a0e.png

Click the spoiler for top notch banter!

xtHkVZS.gif

Interesting topic.

Not gonna lie I'm surprised you boys pulled more than 25 today, congrats on that one.

I see you also claim to have "railed" us but I simply cannot recall losing a single battle to you today :(

Anyway looks like you gave CV a beating, since they got destroyed in every fight they had, good job.

Interesting topic.

Not gonna lie I'm surprised you boys pulled more than 25 today, congrats on that one.

I see you also claim to have "railed" us but I simply cannot recall losing a single battle to you today :(

Anyway looks like you gave CV a beating, since they got destroyed in every fight they had, good job.

Interesting topic.

If you're in brown sticky stuffperial, we rushed you at fog and were killing you for like 2 minutes before you decided to randomly run south for no apparent reason whatsoever.

If you're in brown sticky stufflympus, you rushed us north west of 18 ports, instantly got scim pushed and like 5 people died, then you pulled to 18 ports to get slammed some more, tried to scim push on us north, did nothing, we pulled north and started bowing you from the trees, you sat there dying for like 45 seconds before running away south because we were slaying you. That one is actually in the vid. Pretty sure that fight was like 38 vs 47 too. 

If you're in brown sticky stuffperial, we rushed you at fog and were killing you for like 2 minutes before you decided to randomly run south for no apparent reason whatsoever.

If you're in brown sticky stufflympus, you rushed us north west of 18 ports, instantly got scim pushed and like 5 people died, then you pulled to 18 ports to get slammed some more, tried to scim push on us north, did nothing, we pulled north and started bowing you from the trees, you sat there dying for like 45 seconds before running away south because we were slaying you. That one is actually in the vid. Pretty sure that fight was like 38 vs 47 too. 

Lol.

Interesting topic.

You gave us a decent fight at 18s but ended up dipping when you ran out of prayer and we scim pushed

was fun ty

Are you guys like no cb cap now? If so that seems cauliflower. (Same with Imperial/Conviction).

Yeah it happens each lpc run.  At least theres little guy clans still opening up.  Tbh it doesn't really effect anything because were fighting the ppl who brings high combats and leaving the others alone

Are you guys like no cb cap now? If so that seems cauliflower. (Same with Imperial/Conviction).

We got sick of getting sniped by supremacy and adapted, only really go after cv/imperial on weekends who are doing the same tbh

we prep mpcs too so yolo