[RD] P2P PK TRIP ~ Veni, Vidi, Vici.

Eeekaj

@@Birthday it's okay this is omgimcrosseyed. We made his clan cancel today, and then they got fucked at the prep lol!

I'm guessing you are f34r considering you are struggling to quote anything that makes any sense lmao

you actually have down syndrome in real life dude.  Your quality of life is brown sticky stuff

We beat you in the only legit round, note how you attacked 1st on our attacking round and your vid clearly shows you having a +2 before even attacking

I'd say pretty successful

I'm dying to get back into TLP with my 45 def account you're spot on there man

Ssj4 and you must be friends considering he likes my little pony lmfao

Note I asked for a rematch MATCHED PREP and your ranks declined isn't that right [rd]shawn

We never had a +2, you must be on some serious crack. Also your jokes are mediocre crosseyed boy.

Didn't clear us when you crashed @ sperm we just eventually pulled away to corp as we couldn't take you on down 40.

And we didn't dip south of gap we pulled south of gap and continued fighting.

Q8bjSy.png

Nice pull, very surprised.

u better be

We beat you in the only legit round, note how you attacked 1st on our attacking round and your vid clearly shows you having a +2 before even attacking

I'd say pretty successful

I'm dying to get back into TLP with my 45 def account you're spot on there man

Ssj4 and you must be friends considering he likes my little pony lmfao

Note I asked for a rematch MATCHED PREP and your ranks declined isn't that right [rd]shawn

You stepped down and went main on your acc when zu needed u the most, lmfao. You let your clan down, and we took advantage and slumped you down to 18 pulls. The best thing to do now is stop talking brown sticky stuff b4 we carrot your zerkling clan too

You stepped down and went main on your acc when zu needed u the most, lmfao. You let your clan down, and we took advantage and slumped you down to 18 pulls. The best thing to do now is stop talking brown sticky stuff b4 we carrot your zerkling clan too

k0 cya moron

Didn't clear us when you crashed @ sperm we just eventually pulled away to corp as we couldn't take you on down 40.

Q8bjSy.png

Got crashed by SV and by omgcrosseyes clan so we dipped. Gj raping foe

Q8bjSy.png

Couldn't really continue with that fight due to the 20 mains on us. Hopefully we'll have a nice clean fight for next weekend.

thank you for the fight yamaka boy.

Q8bjSy.png

You stayed? Once FOE was finished it was main city up there we dipped out.