Thoughts on cancelling weekend trips?

Cautionss

Hello men!

I was just sitting in my chair, thinking of things i could possibly make a nice clan discussion topic about without causing any flame or unnecassary drama, so this popped up in my head.

Now, i know that it's easter this sunday/monday, but if your clan would cancel both weekend trips this weekend, would it make sense? especially considering the fact that last year no trips were cancelled on the easter weekend.

i can imagine cancelling the sunday trip, considering it's eastern then, but on saturday there's literally nothing going on.

I'm looking for your guys opinions on the following questions:

Can you consider yourself a top tier contending clan if you're the first clan to skip both weekend trips during easter?

What would you do if your clan skipped both trips during easter, but the other clans didn't ( would you go out with other clans yo help those ? etc )

As always, i expect an appropiate discussion with no flame or bait involved, if i see any i won't hesitate to report it to the mods.

Thx for reading!!

Let's be honest. None of you heathens go to church, so if you cancel your trip it's because you're members are 12 and like to look for colored rabbit brown sticky stuff in the bushes all day. But on the real side clans that are not feeling confident about their competition tend to cancel their trips on holidays like these (I can understand the superbowl) and use it as an excuse (despite having a full ts on said day) to not get rekt that day.

Let's be honest. None of you heathens go to church, so if you cancel your trip it's because you're members are 12 and like to look for colored rabbit brown sticky stuff in the bushes all day. But on the real side clans that are not feeling confident about their competition tend to cancel their trips on holidays like these (I can understand the superbowl) and use it as an excuse (despite having a full ts on said day) to not get rekt that day.

theres 0 difference between superbowl and this imo

superbowl wasnt even on during trip times

Its a holiday weekend, understandable. Some families are also doing something the day before. The people that are butthurt over a clan that cancelled one weekend to spend the time with their families are the same people that take this game way too seriously.

Its a holiday weekend, understandable. Some families are also doing something the day before. The people that are butthurt over a clan that cancelled one weekend to spend the time with their families are the same people that take this game way too seriously.

Trust me, none of them are gonna spend time with their family on saturday, all those nerds will still be playing runescape.

This was just a good excuse to cancel their trip & avoid the inevitable dicking.

Go check out their teamspeak etc on saturday to see wat im talkin about.

Trust me, none of them are gonna spend time with their family on saturday, all those nerds will still be playing runescape.

This was just a good excuse to cancel their trip & avoid the inevitable dicking.

Go check out their teamspeak etc on saturday to see wat im talkin about.

dude its w/e, at the end of the day its just a game. you can still get some good fights with Fi & Rd since those two clans will be pulling in the same range as you.