Let's discuss!!!!!!

we never fought chaotic, aao, and T1 dumb ass. You claim we're all 100s when that's complete false. We were the active community. But, you were in activation when activation was a masser clan who got dicked every weekend :)

There's something in this world called, Sarcasm my friend. Because you're autistic, I'll forgive you this time.

Why woul you call every oposite clan, a masser clan do you even know what a masser clan is? 

A masser clan, is a clan where you just ssit in a cc, without ts, and you do not have to make an application.

R u calling Olympus a masser clan because we spammed @ edge for a couple days? 

l3l, call MM, FOE a masser clan as well then, since they did that back in 2k10, if you can remember.

& second of all, why would you say Activation was a masser clan? lmfao lolallennicepropaganda

There's something in this world called, Sarcasm my friend. Because you're autistic, I'll forgive you this time.

Why woul you call every oposite clan, a masser clan do you even know what a masser clan is? 

A masser clan, is a clan where you just ssit in a cc, without ts, and you do not have to make an application.

l3l, call MM, FOE a masser clan as well then, since they did that back in 2k10, if you can remember.

& second of all, why would you say Activation was a masser clan? lmfao lolallennicepropaganda

olympus and activation sucked huge dick broccoli lol

understand that already and stop brainwashing yourself

I'm not going to read that paragraph kid. It's expected that you would call me autistic since basically everyone says that. Activation was a massing clan, it's not rocket science. You have no right to talk since you weren't even in a real clan. 

I'm not going to read that paragraph kid. It's expected that you would call me autistic since basically everyone says that. Activation was a massing clan, it's not rocket science. You have no right to talk since you weren't even in a real clan. 

You're not going to read a fucking paragaph because you're fat? or just o fucking lazy?

How would Activation be a fucking maser clan, come up with some arguments broo, or are you done already? can your fat fingers not type?

Whats a "real" clan then a clan that brings 75% 100s, all Multi clanners? is that what you call a "real" clan? l0l0l0l0

oh yeah, & I;m in foe, not a real clan? wtf brainwashed uok

You're not going to read a fucking paragaph because you're fat? or just o fucking lazy?

How would Activation be a fucking maser clan, come up with some arguments broo, or are you done already? can your fat fingers not type?

Whats a "real" clan then a clan that brings 75% 100s, all Multi clanners? is that what you call a "real" clan? l0l0l0l0

oh yeah, & I;m in foe, not a real clan? wtf brainwashed uok

If you want to think I'm fat, then go ahead. Seems like you're getting keyboard happy